Alliance Vexia Recruiting Members

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Alliance Vexia Recruiting Members

Why do you wish to join an alliance? 5

The result is only visible to the participants.

As with most situations, CoW is running out of fresh open minded new players or veterans (I know, that's a hard pill to swallow, but it's just the truth). Therefore, Vexia is looking for members in the CoW forums. Anyone with ratios over 1.4 may apply to EmperorBatman, Phoebia, or Alexandera Nevsky. New players with fresh stats, or beginners who are open minded are welcome to join as well. You are expected to improve or keep your ratios over 1.4, and while exceptions are made for beginners, if you do not improve or learn, EmperorBatman can show you the door out. Every member is expected to play the game 6 days a week (minimum) and must notify an officer or leader if planning a vacation over 2 weeks. If you fail to do so, the hammer's going to fall. We understand if any situations may come up, and life is first, but if you are going on extended vacation because, "I need more time with my boyfriend" and are unwilling to contribute 10 minutes of your life, bye. Players who wish to join alliance games must play until it ends, unless you have a special circumstance for not doing so. Foul language/bad attitude is discouraged, and if it continues, maybe the alliance just isn't for you. However, if you are able to meet the requirements and are willing to join, welcome! I'll look forward to seeing you there. Also, below is a survey, and I would like you to fill it in (honestly, please) on why you are willing to join an alliance. The answers will not affect you acceptance, however, it will be used for development and improvement on the officers' part.
      If you say there are no limits in the world, why do you say to keep trying until you get something right? There is no limit of wrong answers, you're wasting your life away for a goal you can never reach. :00002178:

-Alexandera Nevsky