Planes disappeared while upgrading on Aircraft Carrier

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Seen this happen to both myself and my friend multiple times over, usually notice because the planes decide to 'stop riding' the carrier and sit incorrectly far behind in the ocean, or decide on their own to take flight in a random direction but not actually move anywhere, then suddenly sometime later 'poof' they've just vanished from existence and it reports them as lost even when no battle took place.

Make sure to check on carrier held planes twice a day, if they appear to be flying but not on a real patrol or enroute somewhere, order them to patrol, wait a few seconds and cancel, that fixes both the glitches at least until it happens again, and should prevent them from just vanishing while idle.
    • Yes I am getting that also. Planes disappear, including entire airfields regardless of level. lol

I call that a Bytro attack haha

The underground, lol. Best thing is to keep reporting it with as much info possible so they can fix and improve the game. Bytro is obviously not trying to ruin anyone's game. Just roll with it and laugh. But do report it