One player IN THE SAME GAME playing 2 countries at once, by using a different broswer instance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• One player IN THE SAME GAME playing 2 countries at once, by using a different broswer instance

I suspect that I may be seeing an example of one player playing 2 countries in the same game.

My spies have revealed interesting, shall we say, "coincidences" about 2 countries in the one game at the same time.

BOTH share intelligence with each other.

BOTH have about 48 right of way agreements with the AI players.

Are these two accounts from the same person CHEATING?

It might be possible to use two different browser (or browser instances - normal and incognito, as they are called in Google Chrome - I use that to log into 2 different email addresses at the same time - and doing that play two countries in Call of War at the same time.

UNLESS Call of War's software does an IP search to ensure that two players in the same game DON'T have the same IP address -it can happen.

That would explain why these two countries in this game both have players with the same modus operandi! They are in fact, one and the same person - one person playing 2 countries at the same time - a bit of an advantage certainly!

Explains a lot, wouldn't you say?

Can Call of War, put their programmers on checking IP addresses to ensure that no-one is allowed to play 2 countries IN THE SAME GAME at the same time?

Nothing wrong with playing a number of games at the same time - that's NOT what I am saying.

I am saying that in the SAME game, one person can play 2 countries, at the same time!

CoW should get their programmers to fix that.

To fix this, browser cookies aren't enough for the programmers to check are different. They must also check the IP addresses are different for every real player in that game, as well.
    • I played a game on the 22 player clash of nations map once where I was playing as Canada. I made a deal with South US to jointly invade North US but not join a coalition together until afterwards because that would give away that we were working together.

Plus if they were the same player, they wouldn’t need to share intelligence.