Aircraft Range Circle

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Aircraft Range Circle

The color of the range circle for aircraft NEEDS to be changed to a color that can ACTUALLY be seen? I normally play Axis Doctrine but during the Team Up Event I am playing Allied and while I had noticed this issue before it is much more apparent as the Allies because of the range disparity in different aircraft. In the 2 screenshots there are 4 types of aircraft with 3 different ranges. L3 Interceptors with 350, L1 Tactical Bombers with 400, L1 Attack Bombers with 300 and L1 Naval bombers with 350. While the Range circle for the 400 is clear and visible on all background, the 350 is barely visible and the 300 circle is undetectable. Why is this an issue that needs addressing? The main reason is that it makes it all but impossible to determine where to place airstrips to be in range of the Attack Bombers 300 range esp over your own territories. With the exorbitant cost of aircraft, research and upgrades there is no room for error due to each L1 airstrip costing 800 rare materials to build. (Which btw is a whole different discussion, just saying they used grass fields in some locations as bases during Battle of Brittan.) I would actually suggest each range have a fairly opaque circle for each range, for example Green for 300, yellow for 350 and red for 400.
      "Strategy is the art of making use of time and space. I am less concerned about the later than the former. Space we can recover, lost time never." ~ Napoleon Bonaparte

"Anyone who has to fight, even with the most modern weapons, against an enemy in complete command of the air, fights like a savage against modern European troops, under the same handicaps and with the same chances of success." ~ Erwin Rommel