Guide to espionage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I remember that some time in the past military sabotage(both golded attacks and spies at day change) would be shown in the news. It would say something like "Building damaged in x province: x building. Sabotage cannot be ruled out." Don't know when they took that feature out.
      "It is a fact that under equal conditions, large-scale battles and whole wars are won by troops which have a strong will for victory, clear goals before them, high moral standards, and devotion to the banner under which they go into battle." - Georgy Zhukov
    • SaskeOtaku wrote:

Soo to stop enemy spy your provinces,where Is Better ti put counter espionage?and in What Number? 1 Is enough or for a max efficiency is Better to put 5?
      I'm really not aware of any ways to counter spies effectively. The best way I can think of is to place a spy or two on intell gathering so you can get their spy locations, then place your CI spies in that province and hope they don't move them.

You can also anticipate them spying on you and change your orders just before day change to give the impression you have different intentions than you really do.

The post was edited 1 time, last by 6thDragon ().

• I think I heard somewhere that for counter-intel spies it isn't important where you place them in your empire... but this is hearsay.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.