obtaining a crate from allied land

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• freezy wrote:

In most cases like this the crate was there before but the land was then conquered by an ally. Looking at your picture it seems to be likely. As was stated before you can only obtain the crate by conquering it yourself.
      Crate has appeared on allied land. this is not the first time a crate has appeared on allied land. We have tried many ways of obtaining it off an ally but it seems the only way is for war. In a coalition that is not possible.
      Bug?
    • The system should not spawn crates in allied lands. As I said before, what can happen is that the crate spawned in neutral/enemy land, but then an ally conquered the neutral/enemy land before you looked at it, so it appears to you as if it spawned in allied land (but it didnt as it spawned beforehand). In the screenshot above it looks as if the province was freshly conquered by an ally (smoke is coming out and its next to an enemy province), so the situation I just described is likely. This is not a bug in this case. Allies do not collect crates for you and you can only collect a crate by conquering.

But if the crates spawns after the ally conquered the province it would be a bug. Please make sure though that this is really the case and not the other way around before you report it. This issue was often misreported in the past.
    • freezy wrote:

The system should not spawn crates in allied lands. As I said before, what can happen is that the crate spawned in neutral/enemy land, but then an ally conquered the neutral/enemy land before you looked at it, so it appears to you as if it spawned in allied land (but it didnt as it spawned beforehand). In the screenshot above it looks as if the province was freshly conquered by an ally (smoke is coming out and its next to an enemy province), so the situation I just described is likely. This is not a bug in this case. Allies do not collect crates for you and you can only collect a crate by conquering.

But if the crates spawns after the ally conquered the province it would be a bug. Please make sure though that this is really the case and not the other way around before you report it. This issue was often misreported in the past.
      Even if that is the case I find it stupid that the ally doesnt give you the crate.
      Noob