Infrastructure Suggestions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Infrastructure Suggestions

Personally, I rarely build infrastructure. It’s just not cost effective. I’d like to put forward a suggestion to increase it’s effectiveness, utilization, and make it a little more realistic at the same time.

Industry improves resource production and recruiting stations increase manpower production. I’ll suggest infrastructure also improve a providence’s money production, in addition to speeding up movement.

The rationale for this is it would improve infrastructure necessary for local businesses to thrive thereby improving the tax base in a given providence. No other building type improves the money production in the game.

Thoughts?
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Personally, I rarely build infrastructure. It’s just not cost effective. I’d like to put forward a suggestion to increase it’s effectiveness, utilization, and make it a little more realistic at the same time.

Industry improves resource production and recruiting stations increase manpower production. I’ll suggest infrastructure also improve a providence’s money production, in addition to speeding up movement.

The rationale for this is it would improve infrastructure necessary for local businesses to thrive thereby improving the tax base in a given providence. No other building type improves the money production in the game.

Thoughts

Good suggestion, but you got a fact wrong Industry and Local Industry improves both money and resource production.
      Wanna know about doctrines? This is the ultimate guide.

Doctrines
    • En mi opinión creo que la infraestructura está muy bien para la guerra relámpago, pero esta sugerencia creo que mejoraría su valor y también dan nuevos jugadores un incentivo para construirlo, porque he visto que muchos nuevos jugadores no construirlo. 8)
      ´´ A TRUE SOLDIER DOES NOT FIGHT BECAUSE HE HATES WHAT IS IN THE FRONT, BUT BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT IS BEHIND ""

´´ IF I HAD A THOUSAND LIVES, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM FOR MY COUNTRY´´
      "I HAVE SACRED DUTIES TO FULFILL AND I WILL FULFILL THEM UNTIL THE LAST BULLET IS FIRE."
    • GeneralASWalter wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Thoughts

Good suggestion, but you got a fact wrong Industry and Local Industry improves both money and resource production.
      Okay, I stand corrected. However building local industry in a providence without a resource would be ridiculously inefficient!
    • 6thDragon wrote:

GeneralASWalter wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Thoughts

Okay, I stand corrected. However building local industry in a providence without a resource would be ridiculously inefficient!
      Amen to that. With SP Arty & AA, I don't see the use in infrastructure at all. Occasionally I will build one in a large mountain sector IF it is a main pathway for my armies. But that is about it.
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.
    • I recently built a road from Alberta to the long cape in Alaska, forgot the name, because it looked like I'd be at war with Yakutia. It actually makes areas like that traversable, and it isn't really expensive for an expanding empire. So yeah, moiuntains mountain mountains (which isn't really realistic because those areas usually have the LEAST infrastructure, but hey) and more than a few units wanting to go across.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.