Dealing with an enemy across the ocean?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealing with an enemy across the ocean?

In this case its the 22 player map, I'm in mainland Europe and the enemy conquered the entirety of NA and some north Africa.

I have a decent sized fleet of around 20-25 boats, mainly destroyers, then battleships and a few cruisers/subs. The enemy is a good player, he does have a few naval bombers from what it seems and tends to use entirety of airforce and light armour (newspaper info) to conquer lands. Any advice/tips? I'm currently sending 2 spies on a military sabotage mission to gather info about his units
    • Aircraft carriers are very useful across the ocean, either for basing your own tacs to defeat enemy defenders, or for interceptors to deal with enemy air force attacking your invasion fleet.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.