I didn't choose a nation buy I got the game

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• That has happened to me about 4 or 5 times. I did not choose a country but was forced in anyway. I complained for a year and no one ever got back to me on that subject. It has not happened to me in a long time now, but it still bothers me to this day. It sours one's record. I've played 42 games but it says I've played 47, so I can't say I've won half my games with my 21 solo victories.
    • simon wrote:

That has happened to me about 4 or 5 times. I did not choose a country but was forced in anyway. I complained for a year and no one ever got back to me on that subject. It has not happened to me in a long time now, but it still bothers me to this day. It sours one's record. I've played 42 games but it says I've played 47, so I can't say I've won half my games with my 21 solo victories.
      Wow, 21 solo victories with 42 games? Those are some insane stats. Whats your kdr?
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• I'm 2.29 against players and 3.90 something against A.I. but I've been playing war games way more complex than this 'RISK' type of game for decades. When I was 15 years old, our war games club in St. Catharines Ontario, defeated the Toronto war games club in a prearranged battle. That would be in 1974 or 75. Our club used to play sophisticated war games on maps that took two ping pong tables to hold. One turn would take 8 hours to move all the units. Insane. So winning so many solo victories is easy for an old general like me. Ha ha ha ha ha!
    • simon wrote:

I'm 2.29 against players and 3.90 something against A.I. but I've been playing war games way more complex than this 'RISK' type of game for decades. When I was 15 years old, our war games club in St. Catharines Ontario, defeated the Toronto war games club in a prearranged battle. That would be in 1974 or 75. Our club used to play sophisticated war games on maps that took two ping pong tables to hold. One turn would take 8 hours to move all the units. Insane. So winning so many solo victories is easy for an old general like me. Ha ha ha ha ha!
      Have you tried Hearts of Iron or some other more advanced strategy war game? CoW is nice and all, but if you are looking for even more realism, albeit less on the side of real-world speed relative to the game, then you should check them out. PM me if you want a few recommendations. I have to say though, Call of War is by far still one of my favorites. It really requires strategy and it takes a long time to complete, further making winning a greater feeling of accomplishment.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!