My return to virtual conversations with other players.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My return to virtual conversations with other players.

I have been permanently banned from all chat rooms because I questioned the chat policies of this game. To get around this I have decided to frequent the Call of War Forum so that I can still converse with my fellow players.

I have been playing this game for several months now; some of my most memorable global chat moments are when I got banned from the chat for speaking français in the global chat and the run ins I have had with players who seem to have appalling hygiene standards and culinary tastes.

I bid all of you a good day.
    • Doctor_Cavendish wrote:

I have been permanently banned from all chat rooms because I questioned the chat policies of this game. To get around this I have decided to frequent the Call of War Forum so that I can still converse with my fellow players. snaptube vidmate

I have been playing this game for several months now; some of my most memorable global chat moments are when I got banned from the chat for speaking français in the global chat and the run ins I have had with players who seem to have appalling hygiene standards and culinary tastes.

I bid all of you a good day.
      Welcome back to the forum and have a great day

The post was edited 1 time, last by ganthercage ().

• There is a French language server for those wishing to speak in french.
      You would have been ask,warned before being banned.

The main reason that english is required on the englisg speaking server is because it would be too hard to moderate
      if everybody spoke in whichever language they liked.

There is no time to translate every single word spoken in other languages.