AI Popularity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• mathricc wrote:

If you declare war to a very agressive country, does your popularity goes up?
      Your relations with other countries relative to their relations with AI can have a large effect on your popularity. I re-joined a game after 22 days and my average popularity was around 50% or so. I made a ceasefire with the country that was attacking me who was the least popular country on the server. I also dropped my trade embargo to peace with the second least popular nation. I never started any wars and within a few days my average popularity had dropped to around 5%.
    • DxC wrote:

mathricc wrote:

If you declare war to a very agressive country, does your popularity goes up?
      Your relations with other countries relative to their relations with AI can have a large effect on your popularity. I re-joined a game after 22 days and my average popularity was around 50% or so. I made a ceasefire with the country that was attacking me who was the least popular country on the server. I also dropped my trade embargo to peace with the second least popular nation. I never started any wars and within a few days my average popularity had dropped to around 5%.
      I'm pretty sure your popularity can fall from being allied with low-popularity nations. When I had SM with the #1 most unpopular nation, I've seen my popularity go down quite a bit.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Donk2.0: Fixed grammar. (again) ().