A return

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I don't know how many of you remember me but I was pretty active a while back and then took a long break but I have decided that now is the time for me to return. I'm currently in a HWW game and ended up with the Soviet Union so that's nice. Anyway I was last active about 6 months ago so whats new?
      “If nature doesn’t kill us in the next few decades we will take matters into our own hands” -Habo778 (me)
    • Not much, only important things are shoot and scoot has been patched. As well as 2 more maps, 1944 endgame as the form of Saturday Madness (3x) and Capital Rush, a global dominion map.

EDIT: There is also a beta computer client for CoW.
      I should probably change what I write in here. -No one ever
    • 1944 Endgame has been removed ig, as they are not being rotated for the past months.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213