End-of-game statistics

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• End-of-game statistics

Adding end-of-game statistics would be really interesting, and seems like the type of thing that could be done with some of the statistics already captured. Things like units produced, units lost, war casualty totals (would be cool to comb through that to look at the most lopsided wars), number of trades with the market, the final rankings for all of the daily rankings published in the newspaper (rather than just the one that coincides with the final day), etc etc.
    • I like that idea, i've had a game where i lost over 500,000 men in a war, and i was lucky to catch it before the game ended, but i would like to know what the overall total of units lost is, this would make for some funny moments and enjoying the end-game.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • PorterJ wrote:

Yeah and I think that the game also needs to have a section like this where you can see how many units you have lost and killed for each country you have a specific relation with.
      This would be great!
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • jubjub bird wrote:

Adding end-of-game statistics would be really interesting, and seems like the type of thing that could be done with some of the statistics already captured. Things like units produced, units lost, war casualty totals (would be cool to comb through that to look at the most lopsided wars), number of trades with the market, the final rankings for all of the daily rankings published in the newspaper (rather than just the one that coincides with the final day), etc etc.
      I NEED THIS lol
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• I believe this is already in place in Beta client
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213