Dealing with an enemy across

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dealing with an enemy across

In this case its the 22 player map, I'm in mainland Europe and the enemy conquered the entirety of NA and some north Africa.

I have a decent sized fleet of around 20-25 boats, mainly destroyers, then battleships and a few cruisers/subs. The enemy is a good player, he does have a few naval bombers from what it seems and tends to use entirety of airforce and light armour (newspaper info) to conquer lands. Any advice/tips? I'm currently sending 2 spies on a military sabotage mission to gather info about his units
    • you know the game was in late game right? so lot of province produce money isn't it? why just 2 spy lol

send intelegence spy more, minimum 9, for high risk operation like that you even need more intelegence, enemy's unit, building, communication and others so do not waste much on sabotage unless you hire more spy special for this sabotage job.

in that case you may need submarine if you is an axis,
      but if you was an allies country then build your fleet with an aircraft carrier, load them with naval bomber and interceptor only, hunt dwon enemy's fleet and neutralize them once you done this you may embark on america safety

in my ww map late game, an argentina guy conquered all of south america and i send 20 intelegnce spy, lol they delete the fog of war and every building in south america is exposed, almost half of his army exposed too.
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tolol_aja ().

• you just need Interceptors and tactical bombers, only move your navy to Bomb coastal cores and units prods (Airbases) and repel Nav bombers and airforce all tge time
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213