How to play 6 or more maps at a time.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How to play 6 or more maps at a time.

The number of games a player depends on their War Gaming ability and experience. While i can do 6 games simultaneosly, not all have the 40 yrs of War Gaming i have under my belt. I have played every genre out there since the early days of War Game Simulations when the pencil and paper simulations were played at Texas A&M in the mid 70s. Also the number of games a War Gamer is able to handle is dependent on how good they are at multi-tasking and attention to detail.
      Another aspect that comes into play in playing several games at once is how good you are at prioritizing tasks and objectives in each game.
      First thing i look at is to see if any on my units have finished their battles or movements and assign new commands to these Idle Units.
      Second thing i look for is to look at my drag down province list in it's entirety by clicking on the province tab on the right side of the screen. I then scoll down and get first all heavy troops in production. I then scan and shut down any barracks and naval bases not producing troops to conserve food and fuel.
      Third i look at the news in its entirety on the map and then myself and allies news only to get a quick look at what happened since the last time i checked with my field commanders and allies.
      Fourth and last i decide which Diplomatic messages to respond to and what answers i should give them or if i need spies for further information from formidable enemies or recalcitrant allies. :tumbleweed:
      If it is possible; It is already done. If it's impossible it just takes a while longer. :tumbleweed:
    • Reichtoffen Patton wrote:

The number of games a player depends on their War Gaming ability and experience. While i can do 6 games simultaneosly, not all have the 40 yrs of War Gaming i have under my belt. I have played every genre out there since the early days of War Game Simulations when the pencil and paper simulations were played at Texas A&M in the mid 70s. Also the number of games a War Gamer is able to handle is dependent on how good they are at multi-tasking and attention to detail.
      Another aspect that comes into play in playing several games at once is how good you are at prioritizing tasks and objectives in each game.
      First thing i look at is to see if any on my units have finished their battles or movements and assign new commands to these Idle Units.
      Second thing i look for is to look at my drag down province list in it's entirety by clicking on the province tab on the right side of the screen. I then scoll down and get first all heavy troops in production. I then scan and shut down any barracks and naval bases not producing troops to conserve food and fuel.
      Third i look at the news in its entirety on the map and then myself and allies news only to get a quick look at what happened since the last time i checked with my field commanders and allies.
      Fourth and last i decide which Diplomatic messages to respond to and what answers i should give them or if i need spies for further information from formidable enemies or recalcitrant allies. :tumbleweed:
      I agree fully! I have no desire to keep 6 games running at a time, but I often do four or five and can handle it pretty well. Right now I just don't feel like starting a new match, so I only have 3 going.
      It's been a while
    • Thanks. Since i have gotten my first couple of days on cookie cutter status. I have now upped it to 12 maps, which take an average of 3 hrs a day for maintainance, even with repair and production ques...*bows*...This game is now taking up all my War Gaming time and i am learning the basics of the game fast now.

8o :beer: 8) :saint: :beer:
      If it is possible; It is already done. If it's impossible it just takes a while longer. :tumbleweed: