suugestions to devs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• suugestions to devs

Do you guys agree with me & want battleship names back? 14

The result is only visible to the participants.

Bring back battleship names in newspaper. Why don't you guys make it like if anyone reports that player gets banned / his battleship names automatically gets changed to something generic. Maybe even adding a database for offensive words. I kinda liked the message about battleship. & a lot more people did too. It's not nice to remove a feature just because of some players. It made the newspaper a lot more meaningful.

People will happily report if the name is offensive. & if no one reports that it's not offensive at all.
    • ROL, your proposal would add a more dynamic role and it would be more interesting and I am sure it would add more interest to the role, it works for the ROL, the ROL is the most fun for me in this game :D
      ´´ A TRUE SOLDIER DOES NOT FIGHT BECAUSE HE HATES WHAT IS IN THE FRONT, BUT BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT IS BEHIND ""

´´ IF I HAD A THOUSAND LIVES, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM FOR MY COUNTRY´´
      "I HAVE SACRED DUTIES TO FULFILL AND I WILL FULFILL THEM UNTIL THE LAST BULLET IS FIRE."
    • Hey I would like to name my ships. I mean proper stuff like USS Italy or something like that. Why cant we do this. It is a neat feature and would be awesome. Yet they could put in a code so that now curse words would show.
      Captain Briano "Chip" Chiappetta