Difference between a Member and an Officer in an Alliance?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Difference between a Member and an Officer in an Alliance?

Hi guys,
      I'm just starting my alliance with a few friends I've made playing the game. I was wondering what the difference is between members and officers in an alliance? Do officers have extra rights or something?
    • Officers do have extra right's, they can, for example, change the alliance description, and name, i would only trust Officer with very close friends.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • BlackStormz wrote:

Hi guys,
      I'm just starting my alliance with a few friends I've made playing the game. I was wondering what the difference is between members and officers in an alliance? Do officers have extra rights or something?
      Officers are given some powers like adding or kicking players if necessary. Officers are the right hand man of the leader if that makes any sense. In your alliance, you will need different positions for each officer like a recruiting officer, then there's communications officer (like hey i'm going to be busy with school or atm i can't play) and the other one is training officer you give tips for the members and sometimes play games with them and help them be better.

Members can't do anything they just are there like you can play and stay there.

However officer or not both deserve to have equal rights
    • revengegirl wrote:

BlackStormz wrote:

Hi guys,
      Officers are given some powers like adding or kicking players if necessary. Officers are the right hand man of the leader if that makes any sense. In your alliance, you will need different positions for each officer like a recruiting officer, then there's communications officer (like hey i'm going to be busy with school or atm i can't play) and the other one is training officer you give tips for the members and sometimes play games with them and help them be better.
      Members can't do anything they just are there like you can play and stay there.

However officer or not both deserve to have equal rights
      Thanks, this was very helpful.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!