General Info for New Players - Asking

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• General Info for New Players - Asking

Hello All,
      Interesting game. About 10 days into it and I have a few general questions if you dont mind.
      1. It seems that Making many units early (a lesson I think is true) and then upgrading them is far better that the later stages when build times grows extensive. ? Any comment?
      (Note I believe you need to produce some high end as fast as possible for use)
      2. Gold - (Yes I have bought some) It seems again that preserving units ( I have lost 17 and killed +- 110) Both AI and some "Real" so unless its an emergency, gold is best saved for upgrades? Again any comments?
      3. If you have Allies, it seems having a "covered Border" is critical. You can concentrate forces while building up infrastructure and economy. Is that how (or some version) it is done in Alliance games?
      Thanks
      275RGR
    • All correct.
      Your assumption on first point is valid, i too consider It correct. It will still be Advisable to upgrade your unit productions to a sufficient level as while you may have a good army after the upgrade you may nit be able to maintain it without a good economy.

For the second point, you are correct, Upgrades and Purchasing of manpower by gold is Judicious use of your resources (here, gold) at hand. Other functions do not require gold per se.

As for the third point it is how it is supposed to work. Tho it will be preferable to have a Moderately large reserve at hand always in every type of scenario regardless of Allies. Though, in Alliance games it is not much of a problem.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213