Add Multi-Role Aircraft

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add Multi-Role Aircraft

Should multi-role aircraft be added to Call of War? 10

The result is only visible to the participants.

I'm sure we've all seen(or made) a big stack of specialized bombers and/or fighters, but what if we had a general aircraft that was made to do all of those things, in one? Of course, a multirole aircraft will only be about 50% as powerful against all targets as the specialized version, so the specialized version is still worth using, but, for example, if you are going to invade an enemy and you don't know which specialized bomber to construct, tactical or attack, then you can create this fighter-bomber that will be able to serve both purposes. This aircraft, unlike a fighter or strategic bomber, won't be really good in some areas and really bad in others, it will just be mediocre in all, but not bad in any. It won't be good for specific types of targets but won't be bad for any type of target. For example, a level 4 interceptor does 13 air damage, a multi-role aircraft would do only about 6, but would also do 4 heavy armor damage, which is half of the attack bomber of the same level. See where I'm going with this? The fighter-bomber/multirole aircraft (or whatever you want to call it) won't excel at anything, but it won't suck at anything, making it overall an okay general aircraft, and I believe this would be very good for this game. Call of War should add a multi-role aircraft to the game, it will make it a lot better. I don't know what you may think about this specifically, but I know that if something like this were added, I would use it a lot in my games. Anyway, I hope you have a nice day. Cya.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• honestly, I don't like your idea, the current CoW planes are fine since they are specialized against 2 types of units, 2 or 3 roles.
      1.interceptor, it has 2 roles, intercept aircraft and patrol.
      2.Tactical bomber, it is specialized against 2 types of locations, infantry but also has good damage against light armor.
      3. Attack bomber, this is specialized against 3 types of units, heavy armor, light armor and ships.
      4. Naval bombers, is specialized in 3 roles, attack on ships, attack on submarines and naval patrol.
      5. Strategic bomber, this one is the most ´´lored´´ bomber because of its unique function against buildings, because morale is affected by any unit, this is the only airplane that for me needs an improvement.

Adding such a unit would only complicate the research tree, and if it is added, it would be more useful to spend a little more resources on "specialized" aircraft than on a multipurpose aircraft.
      ´´ A TRUE SOLDIER DOES NOT FIGHT BECAUSE HE HATES WHAT IS IN THE FRONT, BUT BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT IS BEHIND ""

´´ IF I HAD A THOUSAND LIVES, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM FOR MY COUNTRY´´
      "I HAVE SACRED DUTIES TO FULFILL AND I WILL FULFILL THEM UNTIL THE LAST BULLET IS FIRE."
    • renzitormix2020 wrote:

honestly, I don't like your idea, the current CoW planes are fine since they are specialized against 2 types of units, 2 or 3 roles.
      1.interceptor, it has 2 roles, intercept aircraft and patrol.
      2.Tactical bomber, it is specialized against 2 types of locations, infantry but also has good damage against light armor.
      3. Attack bomber, this is specialized against 3 types of units, heavy armor, light armor and ships.
      4. Naval bombers, is specialized in 3 roles, attack on ships, attack on submarines and naval patrol.
      5. Strategic bomber, this one is the most ´´lored´´ bomber because of its unique function against buildings, because morale is affected by any unit, this is the only airplane that for me needs an improvement.

Adding such a unit would only complicate the research tree, and if it is added, it would be more useful to spend a little more resources on "specialized" aircraft than on a multipurpose aircraft.
      I guess you are right. I've never considered the tactical and attack bombers for anything more than just the thing they are specifically made to do. I never realized that tac bomber is good for light targets, for example.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!