(Poll) What is the Best Doctrine?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• witness the most common answer in human history

DePeNdS oN ThE pLaYeR WhO pLaY iT

hey but its true, 100% true

1. Axis

no unit on other doctrine can win 1 vs 1 with this, the unit is expensive so do not lost them or you need to replace it and lost your entire recource.

they good at?? secret tech, and?? tank tech (ecpecially medium tank) their navy?? just submarine, air? attack bomber only
      infantry?? hmmm for this i use motorized infantry they fast, cool, infantry but fast and cool and have a car

usually you will drain out for manpower so it's up yo you to building recruit station, if you play axis country please pick country that their regular province produced food or good ( you can sell them since that 2 recource have very high cost and you will got lot of money) this way is for peace guy that AI will not embargo him,

if you want to play agresive you need a egular province that build oil/metal so you don't need mrket to boost your economy.

my homies is a profesional player that he say his favourite doctrine is axis (most of my friend say the same thing)

and his army is so well organized, stacking unit only in 10 no more or less, he upgrade AA, Tank Destroyer and infantry only. it's beautiful ingridents of army and his rapid invasion is not that crazy, but trust me if you ever meet player have a large of teritory in day 3.... invade them with light tank, blitzkrieg them.

rapid invasion player is like meteor that trying to charge deep into the atmosphere, more deep he go more eroded he was. so if there romania almost capturing half of europe in 3 day... his army is the weakest in the game curently

other doctrine??? maybe soon lol this is way too long
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough
    • Tolol_aja wrote:

witness the most common answer in human history

DePeNdS oN ThE pLaYeR WhO pLaY iT

hey but its true, 100% true

1. Axis

no unit on other doctrine can win 1 vs 1 with this, the unit is expensive so do not lost them or you need to replace it and lost your entire recource.

they good at?? secret tech, and?? tank tech (ecpecially medium tank) their navy?? just submarine, air? attack bomber only
      infantry?? hmmm for this i use motorized infantry they fast, cool, infantry but fast and cool and have a car

usually you will drain out for manpower so it's up yo you to building recruit station, if you play axis country please pick country that their regular province produced food or good ( you can sell them since that 2 recource have very high cost and you will got lot of money) this way is for peace guy that AI will not embargo him,

if you want to play agresive you need a egular province that build oil/metal so you don't need mrket to boost your economy.

my homies is a profesional player that he say his favourite doctrine is axis (most of my friend say the same thing)

and his army is so well organized, stacking unit only in 10 no more or less, he upgrade AA, Tank Destroyer and infantry only. it's beautiful ingridents of army and his rapid invasion is not that crazy, but trust me if you ever meet player have a large of teritory in day 3.... invade them with light tank, blitzkrieg them.

rapid invasion player is like meteor that trying to charge deep into the atmosphere, more deep he go more eroded he was. so if there romania almost capturing half of europe in 3 day... his army is the weakest in the game curently

other doctrine??? maybe soon lol this is way too long
      Thanks for the guide will be waiting for the other doctrines. :)
      Noob
    • Emperor Im wrote:

Thanks for the guide will be waiting for the other doctrines. :)
      I'd hardly call that a guide which is supposed to be thorough. This is just an advice with a couple of pointers :) It could be the basis of a good guide if the maker invested both more time and energy in it to make a complete Axis guide :beer:
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Well, all doctrines have their own strengths and weaknesses.
      But, I do think the Comintern doctrine has an edge over the axis one. Yes, sometimes Quantity is better than quality.
      -Cheaper troops help a lot early on in the game as they help lessen the pressure it puts on the economy, and
      'troop damage' isn't something that matters early on. The comintern may not give damage but it doesn't matter when taking on smaller AI nations.
      The damage part however does show later on and if the player doesn't research new levels with this doctrine then it guarantees a defeat by other doctrines. Research can lessen the damage gap, bet'n the axis and comintern doctrines.
      -Another thing, this doctrine comes with the best artillery units, which is a plus pt. at any stage in the game
      -The best part however is that you will hold economic advantage; simply because it saves a lot of resources which can be put into research and buildings and particularly into industries the help the economy boom
      :)
    • imo it depends on what units you like most and the placment of the country on the map

axis if you like tanks and sp artillery
      allies if you like bomber spamming, artillery + LT/Mot.Inf spamming, or LT rushing
      pan asian if you like navy
      comintern if you like rocket artillery spamming

i personally like rocket artillery spamming, starting with 3 secret lab and pump out rocket artilleries, its really overpowered. you can switch to sp rocket artillery mid game (with lvl 3+ secret labs)
    • Allies :

haha yes this doctrine is quality and quantity at once, meaning you can spam high level unit, man that insane.
      can that make allies op?? well yes but actually no but yes

first of all, less allies single unit got a buff, second, their movement is pretty slow. yes, when i fought entire coalition of 3 people by myself (im libya, algeria attack from left flank, turkey attac from right flank from syria, and ukraine launch airstrike against my city from heraklion, i still manage to defend for 5 days before got crushed to dust

why i can defend so long? it's beacuse algeria's troops is so slow, i can outmanuvered him easily, flanking his unit and send my troops everywhere on slow appoarching treat, after a bloody battle, algeria suffer more than 35.000 casualities.

i destroy an airbase in heraklion with flying bomb and ukarine's plane become weak convoy and then i finish them with remaining flying bomb(since fly bomb are good against light armor), also i use this to bombard algeria, prevent him for produce more unit, he immedeatly take my secret base in tunis and stop my flying bomb.
      i still manage to push him to morroco before losing my nav bomber on east and turkey embark his troops (end for me, they have a good stat also lol)

so, if you use this doctrine, pick motorized/mech or self properlled unit instead regular unit, their tact is pretty op, its allies main power, use them and upgrade them as fast as possible.

if you want to upgrade your unit's speed, then upgrade their level. make an good composition. losing your unit?? replace them no worry about losing unit you can spam them in high level
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough
    • Sort of as Tolol said… it depends on who, where and when you are playing. For huge long term maps? Commie and allied will be better. For small ones? Pan Asian and especially axis. You have lots of sea? It’s gonna be Pan Asian. Lord of Land? Commie and Axis. Planning an air war? Allied. Even generally I can’t say that one is superior to the other. Pan Asian has some powerful advantages but even in sea allied does have strategies to counter it. Axis may be strong but commie countries will have 30% more units and can often defeat their counter part. My point? I don’t think it’s fair.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate
    • Carking the 6th wrote:

Sort of as Tolol said… it depends on who, where and when you are playing. For huge long term maps? Commie and allied will be better. For small ones? Pan Asian and especially axis. You have lots of sea? It’s gonna be Pan Asian. Lord of Land? Commie and Axis. Planning an air war? Allied. Even generally I can’t say that one is superior to the other. Pan Asian has some powerful advantages but even in sea allied does have strategies to counter it. Axis may be strong but commie countries will have 30% more units and can often defeat their counter part. My point? I don’t think it’s fair.
      Yes, but I meant revive it because of the poll, to see what others would say. Also, this is a "if you could only choose one" type thing.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• Probably balance compared to countries around it? Since there is no Ukraine to be Axis, for example, they’d like to balance the amount of each doctrine to be equal, with Commie USSR and Yugoslavia along with allied UK, France and Egypt around. Not sure tbh though.

CarKing the 6th of the Abrahamic Caliphate