can you stop ATOMIC BOMBER mid AIR?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• can you stop ATOMIC BOMBER mid AIR?

im playing with Schemer 1 vs Coalition of 3 people My enemy is ALLIED ALBERTA ,COMINTERN British Colombia and now we have a Cease fire and iAgreed since i just felt like they already have an ATOMIC BOMB Im PLAYING MARANHAO by the way and I dont know if its posible to STOP an ATOMIC BOMB MID AIR??/
    • hmm..... i see.... no worry bro nuke bomber is useless

enemy would use there nuke on large stack but the game not allow you to stack more than 10 or you lose damage effeciency so.... why should worry?? in late game you must have a lot of city right? lot of city mean lot of production isn't it? they nuke your core city? it's only reduce morale by 80 and damaged your building but not destroy them

if its not by they b

for example industry level 5 will lost 90% of it's hp but still level 5

nuke bomber need lot of time to be produced too

but if you too worry about their name "nuke" would destroy anything here a tips

- Interceptor

this thing should work, keep them above of your unit

- Military Sabotage Spy

destroy the known city that produce this useless nuke weapon

- Anti Air unit

put them on your stack

- Disable their airbase

must do this with long range rocket / strategic bomber

usually in my most game and my teammates (world at war game) the game will end and win by us before the nuke can be researched or the game will end before nuke ready to operate.
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tolol_aja ().

• in late game. Many production cities means many nukes. So yes worry.
      Interceptor and rocket fighter patrolling is a good advice, good practice in all scenarios.

The point remains nuke bombers are excessively expensive, but when used correctly can inflict much larger Damage hence it is always good practice to defend against them.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • kyokai mai wrote:

im playing with Schemer 1 vs Coalition of 3 people My enemy is ALLIED ALBERTA ,COMINTERN British Colombia and now we have a Cease fire and iAgreed since i just felt like they already have an ATOMIC BOMB Im PLAYING MARANHAO by the way and I dont know if its posible to STOP an ATOMIC BOMB MID AIR??/
      From my knowledge, yes, it is possible to shoot down a nuclear bomber.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• that a great IDEA Actually i made a gamble of of Atleast shoting down 1 nuke Bomber mid air i even make a bet with a friend thta im able to if i win I will get 3 wishses if i Lost its the same.
      I try to STOP it with 20 interceptors with stack of 10 in every And the 3 person COALTION is now upgraded to 7 people that sharing the same goal to take me down After they try to invade me one PLAYER experience 400K Casualties and i only get 30 thousand Casualties with non Stop Attack of other COALITION they even Called Me a SPARTAN of CALL OF WAR and now they are bombarding me with rocket and honest im about to loose....
    • you only need 5 Late game interceptors ig, Also no need to directly attack when able to patrol over, attack when they retreat
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213