Rank & Level

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rank & Level

Not that it really changes the game play, but for sake of accuracy; the rank and level structure has a few mistake. The rank of Private First Class, level 2-10, has a single rocker stripe under the Chevron. Second, the rank listed for level 71-80 as Technical Sergeant is actually a Sergeant First Class. Third and final discrepancy I have noticed with rank structure is levels 81-90 & levels 91-100 are flip flopped, a First Sergeant actually out ranks a Master Sergeant.

Again, doesn't change anything regarding game play, but does present a more accurate representation of the rank structure.
  • I was just pointing this out as that I have read in numerous posts throughout the past few years, that the Dev's wishes to be as accurate and close to realistic as possible. I have enjoyed this game over many other MMOs due to their ambition to be as close to truism as possible and I have sensed that is being out of respect for those who once wore and currently wear the uniform, regardless of nationality.

I made note on this as the rank structure in correlation to the levels are based on U.S. rank insignia. Being I am a veteran and retired Soldier, figured they may want that input, even though ever so meager of a detail. To the ones that once were, which is inaccurate itself in a statement, once a Soldier, always a Soldier, this minor discrepancy tends to stand out quite significantly. Kinda like watching those horrible "B" rated military movies with Billy Zane who wears the uniform all jacked up!
  • Thank you for your service! I served too and I'm a veteran too. I don't understand why a German owned game in Europe should implement the US army ranking system. It's not like it's the only army in the world. The devs want the game as realistic as possible and they have done a good job in that regard. The ranking system however is just a part of your profile and stats and has little or nothing to do with with the gaming experience that we have ;)
    BMfox
    EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!