I found a really convenient life hack to help your ally against AI bots!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I found a really convenient life hack to help your ally against AI bots!

You know sometimes you are playing europe or historical you are doing great but the AI decide dwuh huh huh wouldn't it be great if I attacked you just when you are burnt out of troops? You can invade them easy peasy but it's annoying in that time they take land and destroy cities until you send troops then more AI attack? In large numbers AI attacking is really really frustrating ask your ally who is not at war with you to deploy the weakest basic troops at your borderlands and do the same for your ally, the bots won't attack your allies troops on your land just attack the province until you can b*tch smack them with your artillery, it's easy and it works!
      nigeo19?
    • Artillery is best way to kill AI, but i suggest getting tier 4 light tanks and burning them in huge stacks of impossible to kill stacks, and i approve of this message.
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • Fox-Company wrote:

Artillery is best way to kill AI, but i suggest getting tier 4 light tanks and burning them in huge stacks of impossible to kill stacks, and i approve of this message.
      you only need 10 light tanks, over 400 health
      "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
      Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
      Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
    • nigeo19 wrote:

You know sometimes you are playing europe or historical you are doing great but the AI decide dwuh huh huh wouldn't it be great if I attacked you just when you are burnt out of troops? You can invade them easy peasy but it's annoying in that time they take land and destroy cities until you send troops then more AI attack? In large numbers AI attacking is really really frustrating ask your ally who is not at war with you to deploy the weakest basic troops at your borderlands and do the same for your ally, the bots won't attack your allies troops on your land just attack the province until you can b*tch smack them with your artillery, it's easy and it works!
      I've used that to protect my allies cities. Very useful.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• all fun andgames till the AI surprise attacs.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213