MORE REALISM IN THE GUERRILLA WAR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• MORE REALISM IN THE GUERRILLA WAR

In the game when you capture a city and leave it with no stationed units, there is a chance that the population of that city will rise up and return to the territory of the original owner of the city. In ww2 in cities such as in France, after the fall of 9

The result is only visible to the participants.

In the game when you capture a city and leave it with no stationed units, there is a chance that the population of that city will rise up and return to the territory of the original owner of the city. In ww2 in cities such as in France, after the fall of Paris, a militia (the resistance) was organized, which attacked stationed, unprotected armies and ambushed vulnerable German soldiers.
      THIS IS MY PROPOSAL:
      1 A UNIT OF MILITIA IS GENERATED IN THE SUBLEVATED PROVINCES, OR IN THE CAPTURED PROVINCES THAT HAVE VERY LOW MORALITY, THIS MILITIA WOULD BELONG TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THE PROVINCE WHERE IT WAS GENERATED.
      2 THE MILITIA CANNOT CAPTURE OTHER PROVINCES, THEY CAN ONLY DAMAGE THE ARMIES, BUILDINGS AND MORALITY.
      3 THE LEVEL OF THE MILITIA GENERATED DEPENDS ON THE LEVEL OF INVESTIGATION OF THIS.
      4 THE GENERATION OF MILICIA WILL ONLY APPLY TO THE CAPTURED PROVINCES.
      5 THE MILITIA WILL NOT NEED BARRELS TO PRODUCE IT, IT COULD BE PRODUCED IN ANY PROVINCE (URBAN OR RURAL), requirements to be produced: HAVE MORE THAN 75% MORALITY, HAVE AT LEAST ONE INFANTRY UNIT IN THAT PROVINCE (all types of infantry) .
      Purpose of this proposal: this proposal would give a little more balance to the war and a reason to capture rural provinces, it would also provide a last resort in the face of an imminent invasion.
      ´´ A TRUE SOLDIER DOES NOT FIGHT BECAUSE HE HATES WHAT IS IN THE FRONT, BUT BECAUSE HE LOVES WHAT IS BEHIND ""

´´ IF I HAD A THOUSAND LIVES, I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE THEM FOR MY COUNTRY´´
      "I HAVE SACRED DUTIES TO FULFILL AND I WILL FULFILL THEM UNTIL THE LAST BULLET IS FIRE."
    • I see how this may be a good addition to the game, but I also see how this may overcomplicate it. I'm sure it is quite difficult to code something like this, and it may make the game more difficult to play.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• i kinda like this, Militia being system generated seems nice.
      (Wrecks KD but who cares)

I would like a system of 'Public arms' wherein You produce small arms etc suited for militia but they dont add to military units.
      These arms are cheaper to produce but militia spawning will be much more Dispersed.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213