Night Shift Moderators

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Night Shift Moderators

This is horrible! players come at night when no mods are around to hear them tourture chat(or fail to in some cases) as they talk about the reich of germany and putting nazis flags on the white house, enslaving inferors, only aryans live, there people are making the people of germany look bad! we need mods with night shifts(optional shfts) atleast check into chat every 30 minuetes! something must be done, ive had enough of waiting for mos to show up, it is tiring, and aggrivating, i dont like it when people speak badly of germany, i HATE it when people of german ancestroy are abused in chat, ENOUGH HAS BEEN DONE TO THE PEOPLE OF GERMANY. and that concludes this message, thank you!

P.S. ive just has a long week and this does not help, also im on the brink of just PM'ing these guys and tell them, message by message, which rules they have broken, and what they should be doing, that would be fun! ^^ well, i hope the Moderators of EN chat see this.
    "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Need Support? Send a Ticket here! - Support Form.
    Forum Rules - Forum Rules.
    Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
  • The one problem with night shifts is that moderating is a volunteering position, you don't get paid, and a lot of staff members have a life outside of this game so just being on it in the middle of the night just isn't a viable option. Here's what I'd recommend: report the people and the messages they sent so that mods can see it when they get online. Its the easiest and best way to take care of it.
    Kind regards,
    Donk
    Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
    Україні!

• Donk2.0 wrote:

The one problem with night shifts is that moderating is a volunteering position, you don't get paid, and a lot of staff members have a life outside of this game so just being on it in the middle of the night just isn't a viable option. Here's what I'd recommend: report the people and the messages they sent so that mods can see it when they get online. Its the easiest and best way to take care of it.
    but thats not what this was all about, its about people like them making germans look bad. and it INFURATES me GREATLY.
    "I have not failed, i have just found 10,000 ways that wont work." - Thomas Edison

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
  • Night for you, isn't really night in every country....

There's a thing called <Timezones>.

So this thing wouldn't be needed at all.

Moderators stay up all night to watch 5 year olds, you forget that thry are <Humans>.

Report trolls if the offend you, I'm not a moderator... But trust me, it works.
    The Saviour
  • @Fox-Company we can't be simply online 24/7 as we are all volunteers and understaffed. We have both the in-game chat, discord and the forum to moderate. You can always apply to become a moderator to help us out.
    BMfox
    EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
  • As normie players the most and best we can do is Report the Offenders so that They dont troll next time.
    And Donk has stated The role of moderators as being volunteer based (which BM has clarified)

I Hope more Moderators can come up from other timezones.
    "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
  • BMfox wrote:

@Fox-Company we can't be simply online 24/7 as we are all volunteers and understaffed. We have both the in-game chat, discord and the forum to moderate. You can always apply to become a moderator to help us out.
    i never said it was neede, thats why i put (optional) next to it, i never demanded it, it would just be nice if at night for me, was moderated, it took 4 hours before a mod came and banned him.

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.
  • Fox-Company wrote:

BMfox wrote:

@Fox-Company we can't be simply online 24/7 as we are all volunteers and understaffed. We have both the in-game chat, discord and the forum to moderate. You can always apply to become a moderator to help us out.
    i never said it was neede, thats why i put (optional) next to it, i never demanded it, it would just be nice if at night for me, was moderated, it took 4 hours before a mod came and banned him.
    i could apply soon, which i happily will when i turn the approperate age, which is not very long till

Chat Rules - Chat Rules.