Add Militia Production Realism.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Add Militia Production Realism.

Do we think that Militias should be able to be produced in any provence? 11
        Yes (8) 73%
        No (3) 27%
      I have come here to talk today on the subject of Militias, how they are produced, their history, how I feel about them, and what I feel needs to be fixed with their production.

- Militias are a common troop in a working military, Militias start locally at times, and normally are formed by citizens. Militias normally are a small force of locals wanting to serve their country, but not be in the military, sometimes it is for other reasons however.
      - In Call of War, Militias can only be produced in cities that have VIP points, these cities are commonly referred to as Production cities, they need are barracks to be produced as well as the needed resources.
      - Militias in History are very important, but they have been relatively weak. They have most often been local, by the people, and citizens, and normally every town has one. In the Revolutionary war, the Militias were used to defend towns and villages, also one militia actually warned the other Militias that "The British are Coming" they have served a great purpose in war, but as mentioned earlier, are weak, because most of the supplies are gathered locally. With this information I have suggested the following.
      - I feel that militias should be able to be produced by normal provinces, not only by Production Cities, I have my reasoning to this and it is with History. I believe that if we add this feature it will make the game seem more realistic, now with this feature however, I feel that Militias should be weekend even more, or cost moral or another different resource including the current resources to produce them. My reasoning behind this is that Militias were often not very well organized and were scrambled together, but leveling them up should decrease the cost of them, rather than make them an elite stronger unit. Now I will start a poll on this topic to see if I have the Support of my fellow War nerds.
      - PorterJ

Go Ukraine!
    • it would be so op, trough militia's cost to build is more expensive than invantry and slow but they are fast to produce, only 30-50 min than infantry than need 1.30 min or 2.45 min and their ability to stealth (expect on plain terrain) just like commandos but cheap, its enough to make militia op.
      ꦮꦺꦱ꧀ꦲꦺꦴꦫꦲꦺꦴꦤꦺꦴꦱꦺꦁꦲꦶꦱꦺꦴꦢꦶꦭꦏꦺꦴꦤꦶ

Normal Day in Call of War

World at War Playthrough
    • Tolol_aja wrote:

it would be so op, trough militia's cost to build is more expensive than invantry and slow but they are fast to produce, only 30-50 min than infantry than need 1.30 min or 2.45 min and their ability to stealth (expect on plain terrain) just like commandos but cheap, its enough to make militia op.

BMfox wrote:

Militia's could be produced anywhere in the Classic version. The Devs cancelled that in 1.5 because some players were spamming militia even though they were all but lost.
      He said if this was implemented then militia would be DEBUFFED.
      Noob
    • Emperor Im wrote:

He said if this was implemented then militia would be DEBUFFED.
      Why would we want that? Now that militia is stealth and with good defensive stats and additional terrain bonuses, there's no interest to go back to the weak militia unit that could be spammed from everywhere.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!