Day Night modifications to 24 hour clock

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Day Night modifications to 24 hour clock

I would really like to see a 16/8; 14/10; or 12/12 hour split between day and night with the following mods for night time travel, speed , targeting and damage, all reduced as it would be in RL .

this would help non 24/7 players plan for offline time, as a bonus units like commando's would receive night time gains to damage and no restrictions to travel speed.

games could have varying starting times for players who want to play sync RL time corresponding to in game time
    • Everyone is in another time zone and it's always night somewhere. This means that every player would have his night time game settings another moment. This would be very confusing. On top of it, the enemy will know when you are asleep and act accordingly. With today's technology of cars, planes, trains, lighting equipment and night vision you can almost move at the same speed day and night.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Pericles wrote:

I would really like to see a 16/8; 14/10; or 12/12 hour split between day and night with the following mods for night time travel, speed , targeting and damage, all reduced as it would be in RL .

this would help non 24/7 players plan for offline time, as a bonus units like commando's would receive night time gains to damage and no restrictions to travel speed.

games could have varying starting times for players who want to play sync RL time corresponding to in game time
      As stated by @BMfox there are people from differnt Timezones which wll make implementing this very problematic.
      Noob
    • Emperor Im wrote:

Pericles wrote:

As stated by @BMfox there are people from differnt Timezones which wll make implementing this very problematic.
      Yeah, I agree with this.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!