Is anyone interested in a large scale 1v1 match

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is anyone interested in a large scale 1v1 match

I wanted to test out some new tactics for myself and wanted a good environment to do it in, and thought that a "large scale" 1v1 fight would be a fun place to do it, and to test my skills in general.
      Now what do I mean by a "large scale" 1v1?
      -Private 22 player Europe Map (Because it's bigger and the developers have not updated the English Channel map for 1.5!! :thumbdown: :cursing: )
      -We would each "occupy" 3 nations, including the one we started in. For me I would pick North + South USA, as well as Canada. My opponent would be 3 of the following : (Algeria, Spain, France or England) ; this has been chosen specifically so that naval warfare is included in the fight
      -Around a 2 week peace period / prep time for us (at least) as I said I want this to be a grand fight, and with a longer peace time we'd have more time to prepare units / build up before the fighting began
      -Small AI's near the fighting zone would be allowed to be occupied (Cuba, Portugal, Michigan, ect.) This is done as these areas are strategically important for the fight, especially the Atlantic Islands. They may be taken before the peace period between us players has ended
      -No gold use. This is intended to see who's more skillful and has better tactics
      If this sounds interesting to you please comment below and give your discord ID where we can discuss the 1v1 and rules further to see if it would work out for us. Serious applicant's only please, and I strongly suggest having a large amount of in game knowledge and experience if you are to apply. Thanks :)
      Ps : Once I have found someone to do the 1v1 with I will update this post to reflect that
    • I'm pretty sure that having 3 countries per player includes multi-accounting. As you are all aware this is prohibited. So I'd advice to play the game unranked. All ranked games have an auto-cheat system. Even unranked you guys might still invite trouble.

AdmiralEloc wrote:

Private 22 player Europe Map (Because it's bigger and the developers have not updated the English Channel map for 1.5!!
      The Channel map has been deleted as a map together with the Mediterranean map and Tournament Island as they had a too large strain on the servers.

Emperor Im wrote:

*sighs* This thread should be in the "Finding Co Players Section"
      Done
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • make forum thread and tell result.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213