Ridiculous game play

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ridiculous game play

When a small neutral country is being attacked by one of your enemies, and you have been fighting and defending them for almost the entire game, why would they suddenly declare war on you? It makes no sense what so ever. It does not happen in real life, so the people who run this game obviously are idiots!
    • simon wrote:

When a small neutral country is being attacked by one of your enemies, and you have been fighting and defending them for almost the entire game, why would they suddenly declare war on you? It makes no sense what so ever. It does not happen in real life, so the people who run this game obviously are idiots!
      The "elite AI" is smart, but not that smart. Just try to keep your popularity up.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• simon wrote:

Firstly please stay respectful
      Secondly: please read this guide about popularity to understand the game mechanics: Popularity with AI
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • people like you make me laugh. programming is not an easy job. programming A.I is very difficult let alone smart A.I in strategy game. to show you how difficult take paradox intercractive. a million dollar company with a massive budget and in their most popular game. Hearts of iron 4 their A.I suck so bad they are the definition of horrible. even a beginner could defeat the hardest difficultly. now if a million dollar company with a massive budget can't make a good A.I. how do you expect a smaller company with a smaller budget. making a browser game for free may I add to make a good intelligent A.I?
      "I don't know jeff!"

Chris kamara
    • AMG Morgan wrote:

people like you make me laugh. programming is not an easy job. programming A.I is very difficult let alone smart A.I in strategy game. to show you how difficult take paradox intercractive. a million dollar company with a massive budget and in their most popular game. Hearts of iron 4 their A.I suck so bad they are the definition of horrible. even a beginner could defeat the hardest difficultly. now if a million dollar company with a massive budget can't make a good A.I. how do you expect a smaller company with a smaller budget. making a browser game for free may I add to make a good intelligent A.I?
      "I don't know jeff!"
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!