Guide on how to get blueprints in the least time possible.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guide on how to get blueprints in the least time possible.

3 Step Tutorial for those who want to get every blueprint, without getting all the blueprints for just one unit.

1. Watch ADs, it makes the journey way faster, 2750 Gold every 24 hours is alot
      2. Buy the first blueprint-level for every unit for 5000 Gold
      3. Continue by buying all the blueprint-levels except the last one for the Units who need the least blueprints
      In practice, this will greatly help you to recieve higher cost blueprints in lootdrops, since the last level of the blueprints costs way more than the first and a lot more than the ones coming after that.

As an example, Infantry only has 3 Blueprint-levels. This means by firstly buying all the blueprints, it will cost you 5000 gold for the infantry blueprint and then 12500 for the second level equals to 17500 gold. You then skip the one for 19500 Gold and wait until you get it from a lootdrop.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Baconator ().

• Baconator wrote:

3 Step Tutorial for those who want to get every blueprint, without getting all the blueprints for just one unit.

1. Watch ADs, it makes the journey way faster, 2750 Gold every 24 hours is alot
      2. Buy the first blueprint-level for every unit for 5000 Gold
      3. Continue by buying all the blueprint-levels except the last one for the Units who need the least blueprints
      In practice, this will greatly help you to recieve higher cost blueprints in lootdrops, since the last level of the blueprints costs way more than the first and a lot more than the ones coming after that.

As an example, Infantry only has 3 Blueprint-levels. This means by firstly buying all the blueprints, it will cost you 5000 gold for the infantry blueprint and then 12500 for the second level equals to 17500 gold. You then skip the one for 19500 Gold and wait until you get it from a lootdrop.
      Nice guide! I'll make sure to use it for the remaining blueprints that I have yet to get.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• How useful are blueprints?

As I understand it, they just let you skip to the last level of research (which would take forever). Then once you get it, it will take you exceedingly long to produce the new unit.

Unless you're looking to drop a lot of gold during the game, I just don't understand the value of blueprints. Am I missing something?
    • 6thDragon wrote:

How useful are blueprints?

As I understand it, they just let you skip to the last level of research (which would take forever). Then once you get it, it will take you exceedingly long to produce the new unit.

Unless you're looking to drop a lot of gold during the game, I just don't understand the value of blueprints. Am I missing something?
      You quite miss something. It actually unlocks superior research. On big maps like the World at War map with a 100 players that is quite handy. As those maps take longer, you get to use your whole tech tree. Now if you have superior research and superior troops by consequence, that might be just that little extra that you need to win the map.

Not to mention that by upgrading your military production buildings, you decrease the unit production time ;)
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • 6thDragon wrote:

How useful are blueprints?

Also from what I've seen, units which have a blueprint level of 6 or 7 don't increase the production time as long as your buildings are already max. level
    • So when in the game do you go for the advanced technology? If you try it too soon, it will take too long to build. I can see the value for units you already start with like infantry, armored cars, or AA.

plus don’t you no longer have access to the easy to produce stuff?

perhaps it’s something you have to use to appreciate.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

So when in the game do you go for the advanced technology? If you try it too soon, it will take too long to build. I can see the value for units you already start with like infantry, armored cars, or AA.

Yes, you really have to find a good balance. Usually what I do is to produce alot of units early game, ignoring industry for the most part to be able to invade alot of land. After the new update, this should already bring you to your manpower limit, since you start with way less. After that, I research and produce units at the same time, trying to only upgrade units, when they are lacking in two or more levels behind. Since the new update, researching and produce higher level units has become even stronger than before, hence making it more viable to produce higher level units, since they give you a considerable stats upgrade for a slight increase of a manpower cost.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

If you try it too soon, it will take too long to build. I can see the value for units you already start with like infantry, armored cars, or AA.

Let's take armored cars as an example. Level 5 requires 3 blueprints and is available from day 18, so you have plenty of time to work your economy to afford its production and upkeep, as well as afford the tank plant level 5 which means that you can produce it in just 6 hours and 15 minutes.

Who needs the easy to produce stuff when you got something more powerful? >:)
    • So just to make sure I understand, if it's just an extra level so you still need to research the previous levels first? For instance, so I like to play with cruisers and want to max those out. So I manage to get all blueprints to unlock the elite level of cruiser (level 6). So I also need to research level 5 cruiser first, then because I unlocked the elite level, I can research that at any point after day 18? Am I understanding this right?

I remember an early game and a coalition partner had virtually everything unlocked. I asked him about it and he said they really weren't worth much. I guess I never really second guessed his opinion.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

So just to make sure I understand, if it's just an extra level so you still need to research the previous levels first? For instance, so I like to play with cruisers and want to max those out. So I manage to get all blueprints to unlock the elite level of cruiser (level 6). So I also need to research level 5 cruiser first, then because I unlocked the elite level, I can research that at any point after day 18? Am I understanding this right?
      Yes, you are.
    • Thanks for confirming. That only really sounds beneficial on the 100 player map with longer games.

I have trouble sleeping at night knowing someone might attack me and have played a few rounds on the 50 player map. By the end of the match I get pretty sleep deprived. I’m hesitant to try the larger 100 player map for that reason. The longest I’ve had a game go has been 15 days. This game is almost as bad for my sleep as having newborns again.
    • 6thDragon wrote:

Thanks for confirming. That only really sounds beneficial on the 100 player map with longer games.

I have trouble sleeping at night knowing someone might attack me and have played a few rounds on the 50 player map. By the end of the match I get pretty sleep deprived. I’m hesitant to try the larger 100 player map for that reason. The longest I’ve had a game go has been 15 days. This game is almost as bad for my sleep as having newborns again.
      Stop that! It is JUST a game.
      Repeat this 30x
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.
    • Pilgrim2 wrote:

6thDragon wrote:

Thanks for confirming. That only really sounds beneficial on the 100 player map with longer games.

Stop that! It is JUST a game.Repeat this 30x
      Probably good advice…I’m pretty competitive.

In my defense, this has saved my ass a few times. My last game I checked my phone at 3am to find someone invading me. He quit as soon as I started counterattacking. He was pretty badly overextended.