Gold - Trade and Ability to Give

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gold - Trade and Ability to Give

Hello,
      Enjoying your game. I have played Mog's for 30 years. There is one feature missing in this one. When I start learning a new game, there are always jerks and good people. It would be nice if in the Community ( OR Elsewhere ) there was a Trade feature allowing the transfer of gold to another player. Yes limit it to purchased gold rather than starter - to stop multiple accounts. I have several players who have been very kind and informative, all of whom I would like to send some gold as a thank you.

I have sponsored tournaments on other sites with Rewards, up to $1,000USD Cash Prizes. Im not suggesting that here, however the ability to substantially thank players who assist would be a good thing. Of course, I can always spend my money elsewhere.....

Second - I think a free for all - GOLD limited ( say 10 - 20K ) and A Free for all - Gold Banned ( With GOLD Reward ) would stop some of the bickering about gold itself I have seen. Purists ( or some anyway ) sneer at gold, yet it pays for the very game they play, I find this rather stupid frankly.

Thank you for your time and efforts in advance.
      Regards 275RGR
    • 275RGR wrote:

Hello,
      Enjoying your game. I have played Mog's for 30 years. There is one feature missing in this one. When I start learning a new game, there are always jerks and good people. It would be nice if in the Community ( OR Elsewhere ) there was a Trade feature allowing the transfer of gold to another player. Yes limit it to purchased gold rather than starter - to stop multiple accounts. I have several players who have been very kind and informative, all of whom I would like to send some gold as a thank you.

I have sponsored tournaments on other sites with Rewards, up to $1,000USD Cash Prizes. Im not suggesting that here, however the ability to substantially thank players who assist would be a good thing. Of course, I can always spend my money elsewhere.....

Second - I think a free for all - GOLD limited ( say 10 - 20K ) and A Free for all - Gold Banned ( With GOLD Reward ) would stop some of the bickering about gold itself I have seen. Purists ( or some anyway ) sneer at gold, yet it pays for the very game they play, I find this rather stupid frankly.

Thank you for your time and efforts in advance.
      Regards 275RGR
      The problem with this is that, when you can trade gold, the person to whom the gold is given will not have as much of a need to buy some themselves. This won't be as good for business. I don't think this will be implemented. However, I think that a system for buying gold on someone else's behalf is doable.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• I see your point - my counter argument is simple:
      1. So long as someone is paying - It is good for business.
      2. The tiny taste you get in your first game, is not enough to really see the benefit and being given some - may entice future purchases.
      3. The more people experience Gold useage - the more likely they become loyal players and should increase the odds of purchasing some .... albeit not alot.

Thank you for your reply.
      275RGR
    • This post hasn't seen much activity, but I think that this idea will change the idea of the devs. Make it possible to purchase gold and prem accs on the behalf of other players. This would basically eliminate the risk of gold duping, as now, you just pay for someone else to have gold. This can be "gifting" gold. It seems that @275RGR and other players would really appreciate a feature like this.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• Isn't there an option to boost production or building by using your gold on allied troops? or to boost their morale? I tested it, it doesn't work, even tho the option is there, there is an error message
      Images
      • obraz_2021-12-03_132041.png

307.36 kB, 780×599, viewed 5 times
    • laaaaaaaaga wrote:

Isn't there an option to boost production or building by using your gold on allied troops? or to boost their morale? I tested it, it doesn't work, even tho the option is there, there is an error message
      I think it says you don't have enough paid gold, right? Yeah, you can't use the gold you earned by winning maps or watching ads or completing achievements, they have to be bought.

My source: forum.supremacy1914.com/forum/…p?thread/4661-gold-marks/
    • laaaaaaaaga wrote:

soymex wrote:

I think it says you don't have enough paid gold, right? Yeah, you can't use the gold you earned by winning maps or watching ads or completing achievements, they have to be bought.
      probably true, I never bought gold, but it's JP map and I did not understand the warning message, since I don't know the language
      Oof.