Maximum bombers in an unit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In general, a good rule of thumb is to check the state based damage efficiency. So if this number drops below 80%, I tend to regard it as inefficient.
      For tactical bombers this is around 8 bombers.
      For battleships I've found it to be around 4-5 battleships. etc.

So just for quick decisions I go by a rule of 4 or 8
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • Wow, that's something I never saw. I've been playing this game wrong all along, then. Funny thing is I won every map so far (close to 10 maps, I guess).

One of my strategies involved attacking with a huge division (20+ units) far into enemy territory. I guess I need to change that to smaller sized units.

By the way, one more question: when 2 divisions fight together against the same enemy on the map, do you know if those units are seen as a large one, with smaller state based damage efficiency, or like independent units, keeping their original figure?

And the last question: any idea if this was a recent change (last few months) or it was there from the beginning?

Later edit: found this topic explaining the state based efficiency further: State-based damage efficiency

The post was edited 1 time, last by mihaipmp ().

• IF both units come from the same direction, they merge for the battle, if they arrive from different directions, they will fight as two separate entitites, with all the bonuses or disadvantages that type of combat provides
      Kalantigos
      Master Chief Petty Officer.
      Game Moderator
      EN Community Support
      Bytro Labs | Call of War
    • I think there should be a combat advantage if a unit is getting attacked on all sides/lines leading to the province. It would also cause the unit to be unable to heal and would act as if there weren't enough resources for upkeep so if it remained surrounded for an extended period of time it would either have to fight its way out or starve to death