Alliance ? No One Answers - Several Messages - No Answer.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• it is Free for all but without anonymous
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • i will drop a code here. As a new WaW about to be made, will drop the code in game chat as well
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • or i wont join now, just gonna wait till the peoples are here.

Secretary of Nova0213