Betrayal - Or Simple Selfishness.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Betrayal - Or Simple Selfishness.

I wanted everyone to know - I have discussed it but not with the Community .
      If you join a game - and I am the Coalition / Team Leader - I dont expect much - except simple honesty and courtesy for the team.
      If you want out - fine, have a real issue fine - let us know.
      If you make a promise and break it - I will utterly destroy your Country and put you on a list to look out for from that day on until you apologize or I am banned.

I have this very issue right now in a game and am resolving it. France will cease to exist.
      HOW? I Gold Built an Air Armada and will obliterate his country - then park them

I announced it in the paper and have given a long warning.
      Obliteration starts in 30 more minutes.

As noted - if France has been in a real life situation - Im sorry.
      Hope all is well - send me proof an I will ask forgiveness.

I would appreciate thoughts on my measures and, yes harsh, but open personal rules.

Thank you, I hope you understand.
      Regretfully,
      275RGR
    • Well 2 Things -
      1. NOOB Confession - Duhhhhhhh - I went and bought about a quarter million in "Gold Planes" set to destroy the jerk and DUHHHH - I cant, I cant boot him or attack him. First time in the Blitz game - I did not know.
      Now they are parked - I cant use them - which would be unfair, NOR make any more Tac, Attack, or Strategic Bombers - as they are higher level than I earned the fair way. LOL SO - The team had a jerk in it ( France) and A Dumb Noob (Me) who Just limited his ability to help. THANK GOSH the rest are understanding.
      What a great way to start the first game - that I created.

2. If you look at my Profile you will see the RANGER Hall of Fame and Shame - It will be updated as I continue to play.

( NOTE FRANCE ) Since you cost me $50.00 ( albeit - I did not know I could not attack you in THAT game ) and have really pissed me off, I will get your name when the game is over - READ the - FOREVER HUNTED List - Congrats you are Number 1 - and I will not quit. I will find you and I will spend whatever it takes to pay you back.
      There is one Rule - Trick Me- Out Play Me - Just Quit and let your mates know - ALL GOOD - DO NOT Break your promise.
    • LOL - Yes its a game - albeit, a war game - and sorry in game as in real life - poor decisions have consequences.
      I ask no more than I give, actually far less.

Anyone who will screw a team to make better stats - or just be an arse - will take the last cookie, your last beer without asking and dent your car and never tell you.

Sorry I dont live in Lib Land - Either stand up and be responcible and expect the same OR your abetting a sorry slack society that will turn to crap.

Anyway - thats how I look at it. I respect it if you disagree.
      I can accept honest disagreement. I just would not be dating you. LOL

It is a harsh reality and a fine line between very firm and just plain mean. I try not to cross it.

(By the way - Karma stays away from me - It dont like how I deal with it )

Respectfully,
      Thank you for your position and comment,
      275RGR
    • LOL - Nope Same rules - If you wanted out - then just be honest, and dont let the door hit you on the way out.
      Catch someone in my bed - well then "Karma" comes to visit .

You are right about one thing - "Forgive" possibly.

"Forget" not in a million years, I have not lied to a Lady since I was 14 ( And I told the truth the next day - I felt like a dog ) and have never ever cheated on one.

Hey - Im honest up front. Not everyone's cup of tea, but then thats why they make Coffee.
      I hope you take this right - if not sorry,
      I got the Lib Land part on the first guess, Its straight from honesty and be responcible and expect it, to you would probably kill someone --- Typical -
      The left always deals with their absolutes - agree or your a monster, yet an honest expectation of some Pride and Duty is sneered at as a step too far.

Again, Thank you for your point of view,
      Sincerely,
      275RGR
    • Not sure what the guy did, but as far as I’m concerned strategic deception has been a part of war as long as there has been war. I’ve used it on occasion to gain an advantage. However, I’ve never betrayed a coalition partner. I’ve certainly said I would help allies in the past and later had to dramatically change the timeline due to another country attacking me. I think most people would understand.

I’m a former Marine myself and pride myself on being a team player.

Bottom line, never trust anyone you’re not in a coalition with.

Good idea about the list, I’ve certainly had my share of coalition partners I’d prefer not to work with again.
    • keep the lists to yourself, you Will do everyone a favour regardless of who they turn out to be.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • 275RGR wrote:

If you make a promise and break it - I will utterly destroy your Country and put you on a list to look out for from that day on until you apologize or I am banned.
      Blacklisting players is against the Terms of Service and can get you banned if reported.

It's not harsh though. There's to much backstabbing going on. If you join a coalition then you play together, if you don't want that, then don't join.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • BMFox -
      LOL Its funny the jerks name is Benedict - fitting - FYI - I am leaving up the Wall of Honor - Friends and Foes - The rest I deleted - I still think its applicable, but the consensus is its a step too far.

I will however get that guy - with that Name - well ya gets what ya gets.
      If that gets me banned - I will miss it ( but get more sleep ). Any news on being allowed to transfer Gold or buy Command for friends ?

Respectfully,
      275RGR
    • you cant transfer gold but if you have account details you can buy HC for your friends but you arent supposed to have account details of your friends
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • 275RGR wrote:

Any news on being allowed to transfer Gold or buy Command for friends ?
      You cannot transfer gold or HC to friends. Imagine those players multi-accounting, gold farming Clash of Nations maps, watching mobile videos and transferring it to their main account. What a mess that would be!
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • hmm

wondering if this was a team game, or if these guys were just in the same coalition. Good news about team games, although you can never attack a teammate in an actual team game, their points are also your points, even if they go inactive.

If it was a regular game, you could always leave the coalition and do as you please to the player that annoyed you.

And, yes ofc we may not PUBLISH lists of players we dont like, or badmouth them by name in public, nothing stops a player from keeping his own list, as long as he/she does not share that list in public.

Hope this helps :00008185: