I cannot comprehend the stupidity of the current world state is mindbogling

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Antichristus ICXC wrote:

:wallbash :wallbash :wallbash Nuke to build 40 days, game duration 29 days. :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash

GG Genius

Antichristus Antipopulation wrote:

For the salvation & immortality

Are you sure it isn't the other way around? I know that nukes are obtainable before 40 days, and have done so myself and seen countless other people do the same. Also, what is it with you and flashy posts lol
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• A honest Suggestion: On the loading screen we see the routes of very few personalities from the west, why not add a few more quotes so it would be better ? Some examples are given below
      "If a man says he isn't afraid to die, either he is is lying or, he is a Gorkha"-Sam Manekshaw
      "Whoever said said hat the pen is mightier than a sword, never encountered a automatic machine gun"-Douglas MacArthur
      "When on the field, only the best of friends and worst of enemies face us"-Unknown
      "If death shall strike before I prove my blood, I swear I shall kill death itself!"Capt. Manoj Pandey
    • Donk2.0 wrote:

Antichristus ICXC wrote:

:wallbash :wallbash :wallbash Nuke to build 40 days, game duration 29 days. :wallbash :wallbash :wallbash

GG Genius

Antichristus Antipopulation wrote:

For the salvation & immortality

Are you sure it isn't the other way around? I know that nukes are obtainable before 40 days, and have done so myself and seen countless other people do the same. Also, what is it with you and flashy posts lol
      No of course not so basicaly it took me 3 weeks to get to nukes now I obtained it just to find out that it will take another 40 days to build and the game ends in 2 days.

Whats this nonsense they implementing just make it build in 5 hours like all other airplanes. The technological prerequisite is already very demanding also the price is already serving to avoid unit spam plus it can be shot down with 1 single LVL3 ANTI in one pop lol. They just dont have brain omg
    • Antichristus ICXC wrote:

No I didnt but even if its 100 % faster its still like 20 days its not ballanced at all.
      Actually as you can see in the research tab, the production time of nuclear rocket might be reduced to 20 hours if produced in 100% morale and lvl 5 secret lab province. This makes it not 100%, but over 40, almost 50 times better than 40 days that you get if you try to produce it in filthy lvl one lab located in some conquered land. I think that makes it balanced enough.
      Images
      • obraz_2021-11-27_143012.png

192.06 kB, 743×342, viewed 8 times
    • laaaaaaaaga wrote:

Actually as you can see in the research tab, the production time of nuclear rocket might be reduced to 20 hours if produced in 100% morale and lvl 5 secret lab province. This makes it not 100%, but over 40, almost 50 times better than 40 days that you get if you try to produce it in filthy lvl one lab located in some conquered land. I think that makes it balanced enough.
      @Antichristus ICXC What he said.

Also you can start researching nuclear at day 20 already. Allies can even research nuclear two days earlier at only day 18.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!