Artillery damage

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Artillery damage

Could anyone explain to me the incorectness in the damage pontensial displayed on "The Army Info" and what the unit does in game? I had a unit consisting of three artillery where it said in "the Army Info" that it would do 5,1 damage to a unit of 1 enemy infantry. In reality it only did 4,6 every shot. How could it be? My artillery was stationed in hostile land when it attacked (think Army Info takes this in to consideration) and my unit was in the Forest terrain such that it did not have an effect on the damage delt . Does anyone got a clue? :wallbash
    • You don't get a bonus in forests but that infantry does so it makes it a bit harder to kill.
      Also if that infantry was in your enemies core provinces then he receives a 15% core bonus where he receives 15% less damage.
      Finally there's an X-factor of 20% calculated an every battle. As you know the first casualty of battle is the plan. Not all battles go as expected and so it's the same in the game.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!