Best countries to start with?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Best countries to start with?

The best countries to start with are the five most powerful that one would think. If a smart player gets one of the top 5 and plays it to the end, they have the best chance. BUT.....BUT.....I've seen mediocre countries rise to power because all the top 5 quit after a few days. Each game is unique. I've won with minor powers as Mexico and India, only because the top five left the game. It really depends on a players ability to spend as much time as they can, managing their country. A rich country of the top 5 that is only attended to, every few to say eight hours and is predictable, is not as deadly as a weaker country that plays for 18 or like I have, 24 or more hours, and some times longer. A couple of times I had to stay awake for 48 hours taking outrageous chances while my super powerful enemies slept, but that won me some of my best games.

The post was edited 1 time, last by simon ().

• another thing is that there are countries with minor Advantages in equal power maps like World at War and Clash of nations and most good/informed players pick these nations with minor advantages.

(Just realised i was about to put myself in the 'good players' category, so added /informed)
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • I'm doing really well in a HWW game rn as South Africa, which, in case you didn't know, is probably one of the worst to start with. Mainly because there's nowhere to expand without aggravating a superpower. HWW is good, but too many people go inactive. In some of my matches, there are so few active players left that everyone can fit into one coalition.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• HWW is notorious for its inactivity. As in isn't balanced, noob players hope to get a big country so that they'd have more chance to win. But as they are noob they aren't active enough or don't have enough knowledge to overcome the first minor setback and give up easily.
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Ha ha ha ha! Well what can I say? Call of War could become the greatest on line game of all times! It started so well, but is going down hill. So many of my friends have quit playing the so called, 'historical versions' which were more challenging than the 'woke balancing madness' that drove them away from playing. There is a very easy solution to bring them back, but Bytro does not seem to understand, or even care.
    • simon wrote:

Ha ha ha ha! Well what can I say? Call of War could become the greatest on line game of all times! It started so well, but is going down hill. So many of my friends have quit playing the so called, 'historical versions' which were more challenging than the 'woke balancing madness' that drove them away from playing. There is a very easy solution to bring them back, but Bytro does not seem to understand, or even care.
      The first time that I'll see a positive post of you, I swear to god I'll open a bottle of Champagne :thumbup: If you are so negative, why stick around, there are plenty other strategy games out there you know :tumbleweed:
      BMfox

• simon wrote:

Well the reason I 'stick around' is to get hired by Bytro and move to Hamburg. There is this cute girl there and I.....can help make the company more money so they can pay me to save them from going woke or what ever.
      you wouldn't you have to remember bytro and every other company cares about one thing. MONEY bytro doesn't care about creating the greatest online game ever. lol this game has been out for what 5 to 6 years? and they haven't removed gold why? simple it gets them money it gives them tons of cash while not spending that much on the game. all they have to do is make minor changes to appease us. the essence of every business is minimum effort maximum cash.
      "I don't know jeff!"

Chris kamara
    • simon wrote:

Well the reason I 'stick around' is to get hired by Bytro and move to Hamburg. There is this cute girl there and I.....can help make the company more money so they can pay me to save them from going woke or what ever.
      :thumbsup: LOL, make sure to write that in your motivation letter :thumbup:
      BMfox

• BMfox wrote:

simon wrote:

Ha ha ha ha! Well what can I say? Call of War could become the greatest on line game of all times! It started so well, but is going down hill. So many of my friends have quit playing the so called, 'historical versions' which were more challenging than the 'woke balancing madness' that drove them away from playing. There is a very easy solution to bring them back, but Bytro does not seem to understand, or even care.
      The first time that I'll see a positive post of you, I swear to god I'll open a bottle of Champagne :thumbup: If you are so negative, why stick around, there are plenty other strategy games out there you know :tumbleweed:
      Titles please! But I don't think you know what are you talking about. There is almost none similar strategic games within the same era.
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

simon wrote:

The chances of this happening is 0%.
      more like 0.00001%. But yeah, basically none. The devs want to improve the game, but hiring a new staff member, that is paid. Well, idk about that.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!