Pausable single player rounds?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pausable single player rounds?

This probably won't ever happen but it would be nice if we could get single player rounds that we can pause (or set a time that it will pause at). I started this game because I was looking for something that didn't require much time but it was quite the opposite. Anyways, it'd be nice to get a pausable game mode.
    • Erm, CoW was never intended as a single-player game. The AI is pretty afwul for that, and mopping up inactives is very easy. I think you'll get bored with it after two or three times; and pausing the game is absolutely not necessary, I think it is possible to conquer the world against AI even if you log in no more than once every two days or so.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I mostly agree with @K.Rokossovski on this one, however, wouldn't it be nice to have some smaller training rounds, where you can sharpen your skills without the risk of having horrible stats when you mess up? (this Is assuming logically k/d ratio is not affected in this type of match.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• There's already a setting for that when you create a map I think? The one where you can also have several players from the same IP address?
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.