Stuck on Support Form

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Stuck on Support Form

So every time I login onto my account with CoolzCat666 it's redirected me to the support form which I'm forced to fill out each time I login. Once I fill it out it doesn't redirect me to the website or back to my games but instead just lets me know they'll get back to me in 72 hours. I can't get on to my games because this support form is preventing from accessing the website and preventing me from doing anything on the game right now. I made a test account and everything worked fine on that account so I know it's not a website shutting down issue. I don't need to write a ticket but whenever I login as CoolzCat666 I'm stuck on the support form and can't get to my games or anything. Any help is appreciated

-CoolzCat666
    • CoolzCat666 wrote:

So every time I login onto my account with CoolzCat666 it's redirected me to the support form which I'm forced to fill out each time I login. Once I fill it out it doesn't redirect me to the website or back to my games but instead just lets me know they'll get back to me in 72 hours. I can't get on to my games because this support form is preventing from accessing the website and preventing me from doing anything on the game right now. I made a test account and everything worked fine on that account so I know it's not a website shutting down issue. I don't need to write a ticket but whenever I login as CoolzCat666 I'm stuck on the support form and can't get to my games or anything. Any help is appreciated

-CoolzCat666
      Try changing the URL to just callofwar.com . That should fix the issue, other than that, I have no idea what could be causing that.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• Yeah whenever I go to callofwar.com or click on the link after I login to CoolCat666 it takes me straight to the support form and I can't access anything else. If I try to retype or click a link to the website again it takes me back to the login page. It's only for the account CoolzCat666 so I don't know if I'm banned or if it's a bug. I haven't done anything that would result in a ban or any sort of warning so I don't think it's a ban I don't know for sure
    • CoolzCat666 wrote:

Yeah whenever I go to callofwar.com or click on the link after I login to CoolCat666 it takes me straight to the support form and I can't access anything else. If I try to retype or click a link to the website again it takes me back to the login page. It's only for the account CoolzCat666 so I don't know if I'm banned or if it's a bug. I haven't done anything that would result in a ban or any sort of warning so I don't think it's a ban I don't know for sure
      So you have multiple accounts?
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • I made a second account to see whether it would experience the same issue and it didn't have any problems. Whenever I type CoolzCat666 in the players list the name doesn't show up but the account still appears when you search for the alliance that the account is in so I don't know if the account was banned or if it's a bug but I've made a ticket so hopefully the issue can be resolved
    • So I just found out the all the purchases I've ever made on my account have been refunded to my bank account so I think there's a possibility that they may have thought the purchase I was trying to make was someone else using my card and thus I was banned and locked out of my account? That's my best guess as of right now
    • CoolzCat mentioned he only made the test account/alt account to see if the same would occur,he didn't have or made an alt account prior to the dilemma, that's what I understand.
      Should an alt account/test account was made before the issue then that might a reason why the account got blocked.Other than that I don't know.
      Or someone has a problem Cool Catz...
      Images
      • IMG_20240121_092706.jpg

29.65 kB, 480×313, viewed 0 times