Split army doesn't work or is badly thought

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Split army doesn't work or is badly thought

I choose a bunch of units, move them, split them, move the second half and after that the game unsplits the troops(includes the troops i split earlier) and i end up not being able to add target for the second half of split them further.
      It used to work. I'm on Chrome and always has been.
    • I'll try to tell what happened just now.
      -Ok i start a new game.

-I want to send all my ground troops in 3 different locations

-I choose all my troops, 15 inf, 2 cars, 3 AA, 1 plane

-I split troops to get rid of the plane, now i have chosen 15 inf, 2 cars, 3 AA

-I click them to go to the first location

-They start moving and now the game shows me that i have chosen 15 inf, 2 cars, 3 AA, 1 plane, again(it reverts back to the original selection, even though i had already split the plane off.

-Now the 15 inf, 2 cars, 3 AA are going to the first location i picked, that is still ok

-Since i have all 15 inf, 2 cars, 3 AA, 1 plane selected again because of a bug/feature, i split the stack into 2/3, which is
      10 inf, 1 car, 2 AA.
      -I click them to go to the 2nd location
      -They start going there, but my selection reverts again back to the original 15 inf, 2 cars, 3 AA, 1 plane!
      -I could split it into the final 1/3, which is 5 inf, 1 car, 1AA and send them to the last 3rd location, but now the troops are mixed into the ones that i already gave orders to, and i have no idea how many will go where.

Splitting used to work fine and the troop count would split properly every time. There's a slight chance that devs implemented some kind of smart pathing to automate troop movement, but i can't know that.
      This bug isn't the same as the earlier one, i'm not even gonna try to explain that lol.
      Since i'm obviously the only one with this problem it must mean that my Chrome is eff'ed up, but who knows.
    • Iuse splitting units dozens of times every day, never had a problem with it! Theonly case I know where units don’t split if both the selected andthe split-off units have the exact same destination (and possibly the samespeed as well), but it doesn’t sound that’s the case here… I’m also on Chromeso I hardly think that’s the issue.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • I, too, use chrome. And I too, don't have this issue. Here's what I would recommend: as the units aren't stacked, you can just select them in groups and move them individually. It works and tends to be more convenient. I'm not sure why that issue popped up only recently, so I don't know what to tell you. Ig just reselect the units after each split so that you don't re-split the same ones, which seems to be causing the issue.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!