Biggest early kill score?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 4 days in, got rocket nuked by Some guy in Arms Race, biggest kill ever, costed me 200 or so units.
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Not at all "early", but I find it funny and at least I have screenshoot :

Once, in a 100p map, I got attacked by a megastack of 80+ units day 4 or so. The megastack had some infantry slowing it down, so I just bombed it with artillery during the day, then moved my troops away during the night, then came back. It took me some 3 days, but I wipe it out fully for free.
    • Chimere wrote:

Not at all "early", but I find it funny and at least I have screenshoot :

Once, in a 100p map, I got attacked by a megastack of 80+ units day 4 or so. The megastack had some infantry slowing it down, so I just bombed it with artillery during the day, then moved my troops away during the night, then came back. It took me some 3 days, but I wipe it out fully for free.
      This and my own case sort of demonstrate that there is some truth in it, as someone pointed out in another thread, that a large number (the majority?) of players do not understand or use ranged weapons.

After my initial post about the attack on day 1 by Germany and France, I also got attacked by UK who was even heavy on gold usage (i.a. buying finished units and buildings.)
      Italy should not be able to defeat a combined attack by Germany, France and UK on the historic world map. But poor use of combined arms made them fail despite a very large onslaught of units (50 tanks at one front at day 6 for example). I ended losing about 200k against those opponent to theirs app 550k.
    • This is hilarious! There's a beauty to shredding those heavily stacked players with just a little bit of artillery and really good timing. I definitely enjoy starting as a lesser power and working my way up as well. Premium currency in this game is also not the end-all be-all. One of the most common things I see people doing is spamming the light tanks, and attacking with level one infantry for the first week. Which is a very simple thing to counteract, especially with the commitern doctrine (militia boost). I often find that with good defensive play for the first week, I can wear down the majority of their forces, sneak behind the lines with an armored car and just run through their territory, knocking down morale and in-turn production. Most times these players outright give up, and in HWW that can significantly boost your country, especially if you're absorbing an innactive British India, or Nationalist China, when you start out as one of the 50 point countries.
      The elephant is the only land mammal that cannot jump.