We Must Have Italian Units!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Well, my feeling...I would like to see a "UK/Commonwealth" tech tree implemented before most any other. An Italian tech tree would be nice as they did develop a lot of their own tech separately from the Germans, notably shipping, armoured units and air units.
      I also think that improvements could be made to the images and units described in the research menus...using more common unit types instead of the exotic stuff that was never used in battle. I think such an improvement would be fairly simple to do and not need any impact on game play.
    • Stevem88 wrote:

Well, my feeling...I would like to see a "UK/Commonwealth" tech tree implemented before most any other. An Italian tech tree would be nice as they did develop a lot of their own tech separately from the Germans, notably shipping, armoured units and air units.
      I also think that improvements could be made to the images and units described in the research menus...using more common unit types instead of the exotic stuff that was never used in battle. I think such an improvement would be fairly simple to do and not need any impact on game play.
      Agreed. the UK had a lot of its own units and a massive empire that used them. It would be a very pleasant update to the game indeed. The Italians just really didn't do that much.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• AstonJamerson wrote:

jefin b wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Hurricane and Spitfire aren't included as fighters (and some obscure American fighters are)
      well the 3d model is a spitfire lol
      this sure aint no spitfire
      I'm talking about the 3d model, the one you see on the map
      “ To command is to serve, nothing more and nothing less.”

For support ticket click here

forum rank list(the better one)

join my discord server>discord.gg/nbydn7sEaS

:00010166:
    • Still working on essay. So far it is not quite in favor for the Italian unit but on the other hand it does make it more accurate Plus for the plus and minus sides for an Italian Faction. You can train troops fast but it does not cost to much. But you are a bit slower. You will have good navy equipment. You also will actually have a decent air force. But troops can be a little bit slow on land but navy and aircraft will be fast. Also armored units wont be to strong but will have strength in numbers. I am actually shocked by some results. Also know that I am going to be posting another thread. Basically a copy and see what you guys think now with this evidence.
      Captain Briano "Chip" Chiappetta