Coalition idea "democracy"

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coalition idea "democracy"

Ideas for coalition mechanics

So Coalitions are okay they are rather boring and simple though so I have some Ideas what do you guys think? So one idea is democracy, currently only the coalition leader can make decisions but imagine an anonymous option for everyone in the coalition to be able to do actions like impeach the leader (maybe they are AFK, an asshole or some other reason) so if everyone else in the coalition or at least 3 others vote to kick the coalition leader for whatever reason that is a possibility, no more waiting for the leader to officially be declared AFK and having to stall allowing potentially good players in your coalition and as it's anonymous it will make it less certain. There should also be votes on letting applicants into the coalition, the leader can have a super vote that allows anyone they want in but other members can vote people in together if that makes sense.
      This idea shouldn't be mandatory but maybe an option to turn "democracy" on and off, everyone knows if your coalition has democracy and if you don't have democracy than that could make potential allies more suspicious of you, or you can use it as leverage to get people to join your coalition. So it's not just a negative for the leader to enable democracy
      nigeo19?
    • It just seems rather unnecessary. Coalitions already operate fine concerning impeaching a leader you could always leave the coalition and so can the other members the option to maintain ties with them remains as well, then once each individual is able they can just make another. The leader going AFK also doesn't serve a point if I'm not mistaken, the leader going AFK automatically transfers leadership rights to the one with the most victory points, though don't quote me on that.
    • SlimeCommander wrote:

It just seems rather unnecessary. Coalitions already operate fine concerning impeaching a leader you could always leave the coalition and so can the other members the option to maintain ties with them remains as well, then once each individual is able they can just make another. The leader going AFK also doesn't serve a point if I'm not mistaken, the leader going AFK automatically transfers leadership rights to the one with the most victory points, though don't quote me on that.
      Leaderships transfers to the person who was in the coalition first.
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE BOATS?
      WHOS GONNA CARRY THE LOGS?
      THEY DON'T KNOW YOU SON!

- David Goggins
    • BrutusTrump wrote:

SlimeCommander wrote:

It just seems rather unnecessary. Coalitions already operate fine concerning impeaching a leader you could always leave the coalition and so can the other members the option to maintain ties with them remains as well, then once each individual is able they can just make another. The leader going AFK also doesn't serve a point if I'm not mistaken, the leader going AFK automatically transfers leadership rights to the one with the most victory points, though don't quote me on that.
      Leaderships transfers to the person who was in the coalition first.
      Okay, thanks for correcting me, I was unsure about that.
    • SlimeCommander wrote:

It takes days also it will prevent coalition cooldown and it's unanimous so everyone has to vote or most
      nigeo19?