What is the BEST Doctrine in your Opinion.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I prefer allies as the research time reduction and production time gives it my vote.
      Of course they are slower than most but IF you can last long enough in a game, -2 day for getting the nuke is just great is disarming Jumbo stacks that have little AA defence (I know most people don't use it or like it). It infantry may suck except commandos, it tanks may lack speed of true blitzkrieg, but late game it becomes a powerhouse if used right.
      Made without nuts :00008698:

I want my lawyer :trust_me:
    • over4night wrote:

I prefer allies as the research time reduction and production time gives it my vote.
      Of course they are slower than most but IF you can last long enough in a game, -2 day for getting the nuke is just great is disarming Jumbo stacks that have little AA defence (I know most people don't use it or like it). It infantry may suck except commandos, it tanks may lack speed of true blitzkrieg, but late game it becomes a powerhouse if used right.
      Yea the prod time for allies is just scary in the late game.
      Reduced research time also helps a lot when it gets to the point where researches takes a full day or more to finish.

Pan-Asian's still my favorite tho
    • Since the last update allies become my favorite, before it was the weakest and hated it, but now OMG that strategic bomber range is god, im feeling like a mad villain destroying everything.

Captain Chip wrote:

If they had my Italian units, ii would go with that instead. Because I know for a fact i would win easily.
      well Italian performance on WW2 was really really bad.
      "Si crees que esto tendrá un final feliz, es que no has estado prestando atención"
    • I prefer Axis because it gives me a strong advantage in the early game of having stronger units than everyone else. You can build stacks of Motorized infantry and Medium tanks since they get +15% damage and +10% hitpoints respectively on top of the 15% damage and hitpoints they already have. Attack bombers also have +30% damage against tanks and infantry which help late-game against armoured units. Yeah, the cost is a bit much but after awhile you don't even notice.
      FORUM GANG WARRANT OFFICER
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
      KNOW THE RULES!
      Call of War Game Rules
      Call of War Forum Rules
      Terms of Service

attacker 101
      Call of War Player
      EN Server | Bytro Labs Gmbh
    • Captain Chip wrote:

Zitto according to most it was good. They were just well equipped and not reinforced by their dumb ally. Also YOU ARE TALKING TO AN ITALIAN!
      Itally can't even take greece, their navy and air force were good but no exceptional, their land forces were terrible, their leadership incompetent, their equipment was low in quality and quantity, their logistics were terrible, their industry couldn't keep up with the needs of the army. Etc, etc.
      "Si crees que esto tendrá un final feliz, es que no has estado prestando atención"
    • So I chose communist as mine and ill get to why in a second now I know this thread only asked for my favorite, but I want to list all of them by the ones I like most. First is Communist as you know second is Axis third Pan-Asian and forth would be allies. So I decided communist was my favorite because the artillery is amazing, the lowest cost out of all the other artillery in the game, and that decrease in production time is great. Also, their heavy tanks are extraordinary and generally speaking I feel it's incredibly underrated the lower cost for units is especially useful early game and becomes less so later on though it still holds significance in my opinion. I play Comintern a lot, so I would know as in comparison to axis or the other doctrines. This lower cost allows for more resources to go towards industrial developments, I find myself having a better economy as Comintern a lot earlier than with other doctrines the ability to produce a large amount of troops in my opinion negates the damage deficit in comparison to the other doctrines the amount of infantry you can produce is insane and easily out matches the allies ability to do so due to your lower cost. When you aren't growing fast, having this doctrine makes all the difference as well. Anyway that's my favorite, I'm aware a lot of people consider it the worst, so yeah.
    • Danieliyoverde123 wrote:

Captain Chip wrote:

Zitto according to most it was good. They were just well equipped and not reinforced by their dumb ally. Also YOU ARE TALKING TO AN ITALIAN!
      Itally can't even take greece, their navy and air force were good but no exceptional, their land forces were terrible, their leadership incompetent, their equipment was low in quality and quantity, their logistics were terrible, their industry couldn't keep up with the needs of the army. Etc, etc.
      OH you are wrong dead wrong! Example of the greatest unit in the entire army: Alpine Corps.
      Also inside I am doing this:
      :cursing:
      Captain Briano "Chip" Chiappetta
    • Captain Chip wrote:

Z. Sakki wrote:

Captain Chip wrote:

not reinforced by their dumb ally
      How Germany lost WW1 & WW2 in a nutshell
      Why do you think Italy won those two wars. We were smart to realize it. Plus the Germans were really dumb. They didnt even let the generals use tactics that would win the war.
      Well not smart enough to realize I was talking about Italy as being the burden which costed Germany both World Wars lol. The "dumb ally" who "hadn't reinforced" Germany in the slightest.

And Italy was on the losing side of WW2. She was a victor at the first tho... but only because she treacherously backstabbed Germany lololol
    • Believe me. A big part of their motivation to join was to expand with the same mentality of the Roman Empire in Northern Africa and the Mediterranean. They were overall successful! We won the war. We had the Italian Panther that was in some cases better than the German ones. We had the P-40 which was nicknamed the Italian T-34 becuase it was just as good! Germasn said the T-34 was the best tank in the world so this would be the same case for the Italian one.
      Captain Briano "Chip" Chiappetta