game things should be consider

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• game things should be consider

one hit points should be like in life, and they not, in short should not take 6 bomes to take out a tank, and what about arming the aircraft with missles, and nukes, also in life they have subs can fire icbm missles, but here no option to do this also option to fire nukes from subs, at same time think there should be awards for people able work togather for common goal , as right now people unwilling work togather and use gold to win, all throw nothing wrong with this there should be way offset risk of them who use goal one way is to alow people work togather as long as they have or work for single goal hit rates should be ajusted for this, also need of more powerfull toys abuilty to make gps and use gps in combat, abuilty use satalights, and even fire nukes from space, this would extend how long game is make it harder win for them who use goal, only them work togather that dont use goal can gain on higher hit points,
      subs i meen take 6 hrs to sink a ship kind of unresonable again should look life we can gather data from movies to get better idea how long takes to kill a unit , spichle maps easyer to get with spichle armor planes and bomes should have abuilty to use gps to track targets, that meens hole network has be set up ,
      you all work on money, games become pointless people leave but give them reason to stay , makes u all more money,
      better way to see ships being sunk part would take a down load, where u ack see a ship break up and sink, or plane to blow up, with network be easyer to work togather network would be combo of satalights and bases that relay units location direction and where plans to attack, ai could also use this would make ai much faster and harder to beat, but same time we should be limited to who we can attack more so at first 3 weeks of game, that way people have change to build as it is it is unfair more so to them dont understand how use ships, where working togather come play force people to learn or lose the game, we must make this more life like,
      i have help microsoft for 30 years i had only one odd task find what makes there os to fail, you see i have add i see programing very diffrently , there for i find probems in code, i also help qnap, seagate apple lot help was with encripton and securtery throw i cant spell i see patterns in everything, this game is broken up to much the countrys should be same as life them smaller to make things more equal they have spichal armor , so game dose not become so lop sided say 15 people all in same allinace there should be one game that most people play goals are simple to have the abuilty to work togather to build networks, to link people togather each allince should have full staff as is in life, nukes should be most costly to build and hardest to get ,
      as far your software yeaserterday seam been probem with servers, i was waching my fleet and it duble in size then disapeard, beleave it has to do with lag over the internet, but computers, can make ajustements to fleet movements base on last know positions and time, and speed, this to can help with gps, this way even if device gpse off line for min or so it is still updated, lot ideas hope it can help
    • Firstly this is a WWII game, there were no satellites and there was no GPS.

You fail to understand that one unit represents an entire brigade of a 1000 men. So of course the fight takes several hours.

Same counts for the ships, one ship represents a flotilla: Several squadrons in turn form a flotilla, several of which in turn form a fleet. For operations, however, many navies organize their vessels into task units (3–5 ships), task or battle groups (4–10 ships), task forces (2–5 task groups), and fleets (several task forces)
      BMfox
      EN Community Support | Bytro Gmbh

Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/BMfoxCallofWar

Found a bug or need help? Send a ticket here!
    • Thanks a lot for information, was searching similar!
      Generalnie tego rodzaju rozrywka prezentowana przez 777 gier jest niezwykle energetyzująca. Ciągła interakcja jest błyskawiczna, okazje na bębnach zdarzają się w ciągu kilku chwil. Nic nie zakłóca ogólnego przebiegu, na przykład, Gry hazardowe za darmo 77777 slotozilla.com/pl/gry-hazardowe-za-darmo-77777, wisząc ciasno za samolotem na lotnisku lub wyczerpany przerwą w pracy.