2 day time delay after quiting

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 2 day time delay after quiting

Wish one could just have a quit option where your country goes directly to computer control. No coming back.

Or just check your stats in a couple days to see if armies were wiped out while standing around.

Accidently clicked a link that opened game I was leaving. Closed it right a way but wonder if its going to be another two days now before computer takes over. It was in the archived section. Does the clock start again?
    • Archiving the map has only an effect how access is handeled for you. As long you are regarded to be active by the map itself any gain and any losses contribute to your statistics. You can even assign a map to be archived and play it as ususal including gaining blue prints and earning gold marks.

So peeking into a recently abandoned map will most likely harm your kill/loss numbers. You should better wait some time or simply let it be
    • "Activity" is counted as actually giving an order: a move, a build, a spy, whatever. When you open a map and just look around a bit you don't become active again. I think you can eve post messages though I'm not COMPLETELY sure about that.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

"Activity" is counted as actually giving an order: a move, a build, a spy, whatever. When you open a map and just look around a bit you don't become active again. I think you can eve post messages though I'm not COMPLETELY sure about that.
      Damn, can anyone else confirm this? Wish I had known this a few games ago, there was a dude dropping so much gold that there wasn't a point in playing, but I was super curious how it played out. I didn't look because I didn't want to restart the 2day window.
    • K.Rokossovski wrote:

"Activity" is counted as actually giving an order: a move, a build, a spy, whatever. When you open a map and just look around a bit you don't become active again. I think you can eve post messages though I'm not COMPLETELY sure about that.
      a friend of mine tried this, and it counted as activity for him.... sometimes for me it too counts as activity, sometimes it doesnt
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Just logging into a match indeed does not count as activity, only giving an order (troop order, or producing, researching etc.) does.

This actually sometimes results in players complaining why they turned inactive when the game ends, because they simply just watched their armies conquer territory instead of giving new orders.
    • What did I do freezy! So i logged back into an archived game. Saw 5 of my naval bombers being bombarded on the coast, read a couple messages sent after I left and then left. A few hours later I saw my losses against human players increase by five. Was it reading the messages that started the counter again?
    • Archiving a game itself doesnt mark you as inactive, only the time since your last action in the game is relevant.
      But if we assume you indeed were marked as inactive already, then what you are describing shouldnt resul in you becoming active again.
      But hard to say what happened, perhaps you did another unintended action in the process.