Healing too little?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yes Daniel, that's exactly what noobnoob's calculation was doing. Yet it didn't produce the expected result.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.
    • is this a bug that wasnt noticed, are other units healing correctly?
      "In my humble opinion, on the subject matter, topic and content discussed beforehand; I would like to humbly propose, convey my idea on the subject and remark; this, with the help of the afforementioned post" - Karl von Krass

"The Golden Spire is looking for members, Anyone with good sense of game mechanics and a discord account can apply"

Secretary of Nova0213
    • Claudio NVKP wrote:

Donk2.0 wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Donk2.0 wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

Commas is not a mistake. That's a common decimal separator outside US/UK.
      You need to know the rule for healing first in order to understand my question.
      Wow, I actually never knew that. That's pretty cool.
      Yeah, somehow Americans think their way is the only way... in a lot of the world:1,234.56 is written as 1.234,5631st of december is written as 31-12-2022
      7am is written as 07:00, and 7 pm is written as 19:00

And I guess you know about the existance of kilograms, liters, and meters?
      All of these, except the decimal part, I know. Both my parents are European, and I've been to Europe several times. Americans do tend to be stupid though lol.
      Didn't you use google translate to talk before? (Your early posts are written with a bracket that they're written with google translate.)

So how do you survive in America without knowing English?
      Wdym? I'm fluent in English and haven't really used google translate at all except for one time that some Spanish person accidentally posted in the English forum. I try my best to know measurements and such from all over the world.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• K.Rokossovski wrote:

Donk2.0 wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

Yeah, somehow Americans think their way is the only way... in a lot of the world:
      1,234.56 is written as 1.234,56
      31st of december is written as 31-12-2022

Our way is the only way. ;-p I think that is worldwide. Some people understand other cultures, some are focused on their own day to day. I literally talked to a guy once who never traveled more than 30 miles from his home, and he was late 70s. I was shocked! Then again, I have been in a lot of places: Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Middle East, and most US states. We obviously prefer our way because we are use to using it.
      Player Name: MosheDyan68
      ID: 30148568

Have fun. Stay young. Follow Jesus.
    • Pilgrim2 wrote:

K.Rokossovski wrote:

Donk2.0 wrote:

NoobNoobTrain wrote:

Yeah, somehow Americans think their way is the only way... in a lot of the world:1,234.56 is written as 1.234,56
      31st of december is written as 31-12-2022

Our way is the only way. ;-p I think that is worldwide. Some people understand other cultures, some are focused on their own day to day. I literally talked to a guy once who never traveled more than 30 miles from his home, and he was late 70s. I was shocked! Then again, I have been in a lot of places: Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe, Middle East, and most US states. We obviously prefer our way because we are use to using it.
      Water boils at 212 degrees.

1 Yard = 36 inches.

1 Gallon = 8 Pint.

The Best way in the world.
      The Saviour

The post was edited 1 time, last by Claudio NVKP ().