Trading province to coalition member

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Trading province to coalition member

In pacific game, I traded port city to coalition team, and the moral went from 35% to 25% and the damn thing rebeled back to me. If I would have left my troops there would they have been able to stop the rebellion?

So now I get smart. I surround another port city I want teammate to have and wait for him to get there. Dang supply drop appears right in the city of all places. So now I have to take and trade it to him later.

All three province trades now burned. hmmm
    • I'm not sure about the first one, but about the supply drop. I remember asking a more experienced player about it a while back and they said that you cannot trade provinces with supply drops. They removed that. You will still be able to trade it, but it won't count as a "capture", so the supply drop won't be claimed.
      Kind regards,
      Donk
      Bytro game addict and avid CoW player.

"Þ" > "th"

Display Spoiler

Слава
      Україні!

• I think he means he wanted to take the city anyway because of the supply drop, though he really wanted to wait for his team mate to show up.
      When the fake daddies are curtailed, we have failed. When their roller coaster tolerance is obliterated, their education funds are taken by Kazakhstani phishers, and their candy bars distributed between the Botswana youth gangs, we have succeeded.
      - BIG DADDY.