Able to join after day one?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Able to join after day one?

Not much of a problem to me and most people since you can avoid this but, Iv noticed you can join games beyond day one which I find if a feature that put most who do join after day one at a huge disadvantage. Not only there is a in game technological disadvantage there is a big chance day 2 onward that you will be invaded. The Ai in my opinion have a more bias approach in the research tree eg. They might have more things researched that gets bonuses in its doctrine (this doesn't mean everything it researches is benefited by the doctrine just a more bias approach), this could be best achieved while not spending all the resources as what's already happening to give the player their own options. Another topic I'll cover is what days I think should and should not be able to join, I suggest you can join day one and day two but not any later this is mainly because the higher chance you are going to be invaded as somewhat experienced players will understand the playable country does not have a player, and has the same resource values. Without the player it makes the deal a lot more appealing.

This is all an opinion based from experience this seems to be a part of the game that seems not to be too thought out. :tumbleweed: