Map Suggestion!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Map Suggestion!

The game does have a couple of maps, but not enough I think. There are only 3(5) base maps that you can constantly join. Europe Road to War/Clash of Nations, World War/Historical World War, and Pacific Conquest. Some maps being more similar to others maps eg. World War/Historical World War. For the people that aren't a fan or don't join events the maps might get repetitive. The suggestion of a map would be everything except North, Central, South America. The map would look something like attachment (1), This map would make control and need for strategical positions for the Mediterranean and Red Sea will be more important than it ever has been, this will promote not just aerial but naval as this is where the 3 continents join up. For the elite players there they can attempt to prove their skills by playing the middle east.

This is my idea for a new map to bring a new fresh set of gameplay. I call it Clash of Colossal Continents (as a joke) :thumbsup:
      sorry can figure out how to turn it 90 degrees